Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
"[@pixel":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4496484#post_4496484
)  
Every time I make a new friend on the internet, I always fuck everything up. And not to mention, I have always fucked up every single friendship of mine this year as well. And it's all my fault. I am such an idiot. And I'm a failure to be friends with anyone, because of my goddamn negativity. This is what I get for being so damn negative all the time, and I hate it. I hate being like this all the goddamn time. Who am I kidding? I'm gonna suffer from loneliness forever. Because why? Because I am loud, annoying, and emotional.

:'(

^Forever alone..........^
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

"@pixel":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4496484#post_4496484
Every time I make a new friend on the internet, I always fuck everything up. And not to mention, I have always fucked up every single friendship of mine this year as well. And it's all my fault. I am such an idiot. And I'm a failure to be friends with anyone, because of my goddamn negativity. This is what I get for being so damn negative all the time, and I hate it. I hate being like this all the goddamn time. Who am I kidding? I'm gonna suffer from loneliness forever. Because why? Because I am loud, annoying, and emotional.

^Forever alone..........^
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

"@pixel":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4496484#post_4496484
Every time I make a new friend on the internet, I always fuck everything up. And not to mention, I have always fucked up every single friendship of mine this year as well. And it's all my fault. I am such an idiot. And I'm a failure to be friends with anyone, because of my goddamn negativity. This is what I get for being so damn negative all the time, and I hate it. I hate being like this all the goddamn time. Who am I kidding? I am loud, annoying, and emotional.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

Every time I make a new friend on the internet, I always fuck everything up. And not to mention, I have always fucked up every single friendship of mine this year as well. And it's all my fault. I am such an idiot. And I'm a failure to be friends with anyone, because of my negativity. This is what I get for being so damn negative all the time, and I hate it. I hate being like this all the goddamn time. Who am I kidding? I am loud, annoying, and emotional.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

Every time I make a new friend on the internet, I always fuck everything up. And not to mention, I always fuck every single friendship of mine this year as well. I am such an idiot. And I'm a failure to be friends with anyone, because of my negativity. This is what I get for being so damn negative all the time, and I hate it. I hate being like this all the goddamn time. Who am I kidding? I am loud, annoying, and emotional.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

Every time I make a new friend on the internet, I always fuck everything up. And I always fuck every single friendship of mine this year as well. This is what I get for being so damn negative all the time, and I hate it. I hate being like this all the goddamn time. Who am I kidding? I am loud, annoying, and emotional.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

Every time I make a new friend on the internet, I always fuck everything up. This is what I get for being so damn negative all the time, and I hate it. I hate being like this all the goddamn time. Who am I kidding? I am loud, annoying, and emotional.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover