Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
Oh thank god. My grandmother told me that the news about Trump nuking the hurricanes were fake. Trump denies the report that claimed that he suggested on nuking hurricanes. It was just more fake news. I was so scared for one of my friends.

God I am getting sick and tired of this shit already.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Oh thank god. My grandmother told me that the news about Trump nuking the hurricanes were fake. Trump denies the report that claimed that he suggested on nuking hurricanes. It was just more fake news. I was so scared for one of my friends.

God I am sick and tired of this shit.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

No reason given
Edited by Shylover