Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I'm a pessimist. 💔
"@Scrabbleman":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4486581#post_4486581
Maybe you're right. Maybe I don't deserve to be alone. But from what you said about me, it's true. I am annoying, loud, and emotional. And I have to accept that. I'll leave you be. Because I know that I scared you. I won't bother you ever again. I promise.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I'm a pessimist. 💔
"@Scrabbleman":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4486581#post_4486581
Maybe you're right. Maybe I don't deserve to be alone. But from what you said about me, it's true. AI am annoying, loud, and emotional. And I have to accept that. I'll leave you be. Because I know that I scared you. I won't bother you ever again. I promise.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I'm a pessimist. 💔
Maybe you're right. Maybe I don't deserve to be alone. But from what you said about me, it's true. Annoying, loud, and emotional. And I have to accept that. I'll leave you be. Because I know that I scared you. I won't bother you ever again. I promise.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover