Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I'm a pessimist. 💔
"@Scrabbleman":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4486573#post_4486573
Well, I pretty much am emotional, loud, and annoying. I think I really am a bad person. And I guess have to accept the fact about myself. I deserve it. It's all my fault. I treated you and some other people like enemies. I'm literally the worst person on this planet who has ever existed. I treated you like shit. And I have to accept the fact about myself. I'm sorry.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I'm a pessimist. 💔
"@Scrabbleman":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4486573#post_4486573
Well, I pretty much am emotional, loud, and annoying. I think I really am a bad person. And I guess have to accept the fact about myself. I deserve ito be alone. Forever. It's all my fault. I treated you and some other people like enemies. I'm literally the worst person on this planet who has ever existed. I treated you like shit. And I have to accept the fact about myself. I'm sorry.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I'm a pessimist. 💔
Well, I pretty much am emotional, loud, and annoying. I think I really am a bad person. And I guess have to accept the fact about myself. I deserve to be alone. Forever. It's all my fault. I treated you and some other people like enemies. I'm literally the worst person on this planet who has ever existed. I treated you like shit. And I have to accept ithe fact about myself. I'm sorry.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I'm a pessimist. 💔
Well, I pretty much am emotional, loud, and annoying. I think I really am a bad person. And I guess have to accept the fact about myself. I deserve to be alone. Forever. It's all my fault. I treated you and some other people like enemies. I'm literally the worst person on this planet who has ever existed. I treated you like shit. And I have to accept it. I'm sorry.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover