We are rolling out our brand new frontend It is designed with scientifically tried and proven concepts to improve your experience while using the site. Let us know what you think!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Deactivated_20191124_01 in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

"@TempFizzle":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4485402#post_4485402
So where are you going to post?

I depend on derpibooru for social interaction. Maybe I'll make a school friend this semester.

You ever try drugs? I'm usually happy with weed and coffee, but I've tried all sorts of shit.

Edit: I'm curious what they have you taking
No reason given
Edited by Deactivated_20191124_01
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

"@TempFizzle":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4485402#post_4485402
So where are you going to post?

I depend on derpibooru for social interaction. Maybe I'll make a school friend this semester.

You ever try drugs? I'm usually happy with weed and coffee, but I've tried all sorts of shit.
No reason given
Edited by Deactivated_20191124_01