Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 9 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

Viewing last 10 versions of post by TempFizzle on [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

TempFizzle
Wallet After Summer Sale

I can't even go to work without feeling like shit and have to take off today.

All I keep thinking about is how someone treated me on this very thread and how I tried to ask for an answer several times with this reaction I got just to be neglected of any solution. All I want to do is leave it but I'm so depressed and don't have another site to write my thoughts down. I'm so fucking tired of people like this always getting away with it and it's turned me into a huge mess. It makes me so angry.

I need to get drunk or high or something cause I'm so low right now I could do anything. I can't ask anyone in real life for help either because that reactionresponse is a locked cell or a padded room even when I'm not harmful.

I just want to die. No more trouble from anyone, no more feeling so unworthy of life, just dead. I can't be happy. I've experienced too many cruel things in my life to become normal. Even some people agree to me that I shouldn't live if I don't want to, but it's hard when you're not capable of even attempting it. You're just stuck in misery and listening to your heart slow down and try to hold your breath and hope that your body just quits. The lights just shut off and it's done.

I didn't ask for this accident of a life. Most grow up so normal and happy and I can't stand it. I'm tired of seeing it. I can't do the things I love like MLP because of how different I am.
No reason given
Edited by TempFizzle
TempFizzle
Wallet After Summer Sale

I can't even go to work without feeling like shit and have to take off today.

All I keep thinking about is how someone treated me on this very thread and how I tried to ask for an answer several times with this reaction I got just to be neglected of any solution. All I want to do is leave it but I'm so depressed and don't have another site to write my thoughts down. I'm so fucking tired of people like this always getting away with it and it's turned me into a huge mess. It makes me so angry.

I need to get drunk or high or something cause I'm so low right now I could do anything. I can't ask anyone in real life for help either because that reaction is a locked cell or a padded room even when I'm not harmful.

I just want to die. No more trouble from anyone, no more feeling so unworthy of life, just dead. I can't be happy. I've experienced too many cruel things in my life to become normal. Even some people agree to me that I shouldn't live if I don't want to, but it's hard when you're not capable of even attempting it. You're just stuck in misery and listening to your heart slow down and try to hold your breath and hope that your body just quits. The lights just shut off and it's done.

I didn't ask for this accident of a life. Most grow up so normal and happy and I can't stand it. I'm tired of seeing it. I can't do the things I love like MLP because of how different I am.
No reason given
Edited by TempFizzle

Back