Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Badheart":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4462314#post_4462314
)  
We take breaks, too - this place is like a fan convention that runs for 365 days a year, year after year after year.

Eventually you can't stand to be around it any more.

So take a break and do something else until you're recharged and feel like being back here again, otherwise youit'lls jutoo easy to burn out and then burn all your bridges before you've crossed them.

Getting drunk and standing in the artist gallery bitching about what fan artists are drawing is just a cry for help, and there's only so many different kinds of "help" that the volunteers running the convention can offer you.

We have to protect our fan artists and the rest of the fans who are here. And if someone is being an angry drunk accosting people in the artist gallery, then we have to ask them to stop. Even if we like them.

Go have a snickers bar, and come back when you feel like having fun again.

>>325185t
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
"@Badheart":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4462314#post_4462314
We take breaks, too - this place is like a fan convention that runs for 365 days a year, year after year after year.

ButSo take a break and do something else until you're recharged and feel like being back here again, otherwise you'll just burn out and then burn all your bridges before you've crossed them.

Getting drunk and standing in the artist gallery bitching about what fan artists are drawing is just a cry for help, and there's only so many different kinds of "help" that the volunteers running the convention can offer you.

We have to protect our fan artists and the rest of the fans who are here. And if someone is being an angry drunk accosting people in the artist gallery, then we have to ask them to stop. Even if we like them.

>>325185t
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
"@Badheart":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4462314#post_4462314

But take a break and do something else until you're recharged and feel like being back here again.

>>325185t
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

But take a break and do something else until you're recharged and feel like being back here again.

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves