Viewing last 25 versions of post by TempFizzle in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

TempFizzle
Wallet After Summer Sale -

"[@tehwatever":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4445359#post_4445359
)  
If you're wanting me to change how I am for others, it's not going to happen. I'm not going to replicate my personality to fit someone else's that you like.

Let's end this discussion now. It's already getting personal and it's going nowhere. Just know I'm allowed to speak here about my darkness and people will continue to create this story about me.

I'm also welcome here just like anyone else. I don't have to read hateful replies of others and I don't need to do a damn thing what people tell me to. They're just as weak but in denial of it and think they know how to live like they wrote a bible on it or something. It's time to move on.

Bye.
No reason given
Edited by TempFizzle
TempFizzle
Wallet After Summer Sale -

"@tehwatever":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4445359#post_4445359
If you're wanting me to change how I am for others, it's not going to happen. I'm not going to replicate my personality to fit someone else's that you like.

Let's end this discussion now. It's already getting personal and it's going nowhere. Just know I'm allowed to speak here about my darkness and people will continue to create this story about me.

Bye.
No reason given
Edited by TempFizzle