We are rolling out our brand new frontend It is designed with scientifically tried and proven concepts to improve your experience while using the site. Let us know what you think!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I Love Flutters & Twily
Everytime a friend tried to encourage and/or motivate me last night from a post that he shared to me on Instagram, he just wanted me to be happy again or make me feel better or even cheer me up a bit from downside, and he even wanted to let me know that I'm not alone. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. I feel like a stubborn idiot. What else is new about my life?
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I Love Flutters & Twily
Everytime a friend tried to encourage and/or motivate me last night from a post that he shared to me on Instagram, he just wanted me to be happy again or make me feel better or even cheer me up a bit from downside, and he even wanted to let me know that I'm not alone. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. Face it. I'm a failure to bel anyone's frlikend and an abominatdion to be a part of everyone's life. What else is new about my life? I'm a fraud!

I want to die so bad. 💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I Love Flutters & Twily
Everytime a friend tried to encourage and/or motivate me last night from a post that he shared to me, aond Instagram, he just wanted me to be happy again or make me feel better or even cheer me up a bit from downside, and he even wanted to let me know that I'm not alone. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. Face it. I'm a failure to be anyone's friend and an abomination to be a part of everyone's life. What else is new about my life? I'm a fraud!

I want to die so bad. 💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I Love Flutters & Twily
Everytime a friend tried to encourage and/or motivate me last night from "thisa post":https://www.instagram.com/p/BzDtRhFA_kf/?igshid=44yfagquz7g2 that he shared to me, and he just wanted me to be happy again or make me feel better or even cheer me up a bit from downside, and he even wanted to let me know that I'm not alone. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. Face it. I'm a failure to be anyone's friend and an abomination to be a part of everyone's life. What else is new about my life? I'm a fraud!

I want to die so bad. 💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I Love Flutters & Twily
Everytime a friend tried to encourage and/or motivate me last night from a"this post":https://www.instagram.com/p/BzDtRhFA_kf/?igshid=44yfagquz7g2 that he shared to me, and he just wanted me to be happy again or make me feel better or even cheer me up a bit from downside, and he even wanted to let me know that I'm not alone. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. Face it. I'm a failure to be anyone's friend and an abomination to be a part of everyone's life. What else is new about my life? I'm a fraud!

I want to die so bad. 💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I Love Flutters & Twily
Everytime a friend tried to encourage and/or motivate me last night from a post he shared to me, because he just wanted me to be happy again and wanted to let me know that I'm not alone. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. Face it. I'm a failure to be anyone's friend and an abomination to be a part of everyone's life. What else is new about my life? I'm a fraud!

I want to die so bad. 💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I Love Flutters & Twily
Everytime a friend tried to encourage and/or motivate me last night from a post he shared to me, because he just wanted me to be happy again and wanted to let me know that I'm not alone. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. Face it. I'm a failure to be anyone's friend and an abomination to be a part of everyone's life. What else is new about my life? I'm a fraud!

I want to die so bad. 💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I Love Flutters & Twily
Everytime a friend tried to encourage me last night from a post he shared to me, because he just wanted me to cbe happy again and wanted to lert me up frknomw that I'my frnomt my bad memloryne. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. Face it. I'm a failure to be anyone's friend and an abomination to be a part of everyone's life. What else is new about my life? I'm a fraud!

I want to die so bad. 💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I Love Flutters & Twily
Everytime a friend tried to encourage me last night from a post he shared to me because he just wanted to cheer me up from my from my bad memory. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. Face it. I'm a failure to be anyone's friend and an abomination to be a part of everyone's life. What else is new about my life? I'm a fraud!

I want to die so bad. 💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover