Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Wallet After Summer Sale -

There is no hope. 💔
Everytime a friend tried to encourage and/or motivate me last night from a post that he shared to me on Instagram, he just wanted me to be happy again or make me feel better or even cheer me up a bit from downside, and he even wanted to let me know that I'm not alone. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. I feel like a stubborn idiot. What else is new about my life?
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

There is no hope. 💔
Everytime a friend tried to encourage and/or motivate me last night from a post that he shared to me on Instagram, he just wanted me to be happy again or make me feel better or even cheer me up a bit from downside, and he even wanted to let me know that I'm not alone. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. Face it. I'm a failure to bel anyone's frlikend and an abominatdion to be a part of everyone's life. What else is new about my life? I'm a fraud!

I want to die so bad. 💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

There is no hope. 💔
Everytime a friend tried to encourage and/or motivate me last night from a post that he shared to me, aond Instagram, he just wanted me to be happy again or make me feel better or even cheer me up a bit from downside, and he even wanted to let me know that I'm not alone. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. Face it. I'm a failure to be anyone's friend and an abomination to be a part of everyone's life. What else is new about my life? I'm a fraud!

I want to die so bad. 💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

There is no hope. 💔
Everytime a friend tried to encourage and/or motivate me last night from "thisa post":https://www.instagram.com/p/BzDtRhFA_kf/?igshid=44yfagquz7g2 that he shared to me, and he just wanted me to be happy again or make me feel better or even cheer me up a bit from downside, and he even wanted to let me know that I'm not alone. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. Face it. I'm a failure to be anyone's friend and an abomination to be a part of everyone's life. What else is new about my life? I'm a fraud!

I want to die so bad. 💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

There is no hope. 💔
Everytime a friend tried to encourage and/or motivate me last night from a"this post":https://www.instagram.com/p/BzDtRhFA_kf/?igshid=44yfagquz7g2 that he shared to me, and he just wanted me to be happy again or make me feel better or even cheer me up a bit from downside, and he even wanted to let me know that I'm not alone. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. Face it. I'm a failure to be anyone's friend and an abomination to be a part of everyone's life. What else is new about my life? I'm a fraud!

I want to die so bad. 💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

There is no hope. 💔
Everytime a friend tried to encourage and/or motivate me last night from a post he shared to me, because he just wanted me to be happy again and wanted to let me know that I'm not alone. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. Face it. I'm a failure to be anyone's friend and an abomination to be a part of everyone's life. What else is new about my life? I'm a fraud!

I want to die so bad. 💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

There is no hope. 💔
Everytime a friend tried to encourage and/or motivate me last night from a post he shared to me, because he just wanted me to be happy again and wanted to let me know that I'm not alone. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. Face it. I'm a failure to be anyone's friend and an abomination to be a part of everyone's life. What else is new about my life? I'm a fraud!

I want to die so bad. 💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

There is no hope. 💔
Everytime a friend tried to encourage me last night from a post he shared to me, because he just wanted me to cbe happy again and wanted to lert me up frknomw that I'my frnomt my bad memloryne. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. Face it. I'm a failure to be anyone's friend and an abomination to be a part of everyone's life. What else is new about my life? I'm a fraud!

I want to die so bad. 💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

There is no hope. 💔
Everytime a friend tried to encourage me last night from a post he shared to me because he just wanted to cheer me up from my from my bad memory. And what did I do? I didn't even bother to respond back or even say thank you properly, because I was still in a bad mood. Face it. I'm a failure to be anyone's friend and an abomination to be a part of everyone's life. What else is new about my life? I'm a fraud!

I want to die so bad. 💔
No reason given
Edited by Shylover