Viewing last 10 versions of post by DarkObsidian on [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

DarkObsidian
Economist

Pinkie Pie's Panzerfuchs
"@Badheart":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4377319#post_4377319

Women aren't the problem. I love sluts & bitches more than the woman who's been in my heart for 20 years now. But I'm a stupid German romantic. I would prefer the old school and do everything with a good 9 mm, but a life on the run is also boring in the long run. ;-)

By the way, I would prefer the way of a good ol' broadsword. Or a Zweihänder (Two-Hand Sword).).

!https://bobandsuewilliams.com/images/dark-souls-art-zweihander-14.gif!
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Economist

Pinkie Pie's Panzerfuchs
"@Badheart":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4377319#post_4377319

Women aren't the problem. I love sluts & bitches more than the woman who's been in my heart for 20 years now. But I'm a stupid German romantic. I would prefer the old school and do everything with a good 9 mm, but a life on the run is also boring in the long run. ;-)

By the way, I would prefer the way of a good ol' broadsword.. Or a Zweihänder (Two-Hand Sword).
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Economist

Pinkie Pie's Panzerfuchs

Women aren't the problem. I love sluts & bitches more than the woman who's been in my heart for 20 years now. But I'm a stupid German romantic. I would prefer the old school and do everything with a good 9 mm, but a life on the run is also boring in the long run. ;-) . ;-)

By the way, I would prefer the way of a good ol' broadsword.
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Economist

Pinkie Pie's Panzerfuchs

No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Economist

Pinkie Pie's Panzerfuchs

Women aren't the problem. I love sluts & bitches more than the woman who's been in my heart for 20 years now. But I'm a stupid romantic. I would prefer the old school and do everything with a good 9 mm, but a life on the run is also boring in the long run. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Economist

Pinkie Pie's Panzerfuchs

Women aren't the problem. I love sluts & bitches more than the woman who's been in my heart for 20 years now. But I'm a romantic. I would prefer the old school and do everything with a good 9 mm, but a life on the run is also boring in the long run. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Economist

Pinkie Pie's Panzerfuchs

Women aren't the problem. I love sluts & bitches more than the woman who's been in my heart for 20 years. But I'm a romantic. I would prefer the old school and do everything with a good 9 mm, but a life on the run is also boring in the long run. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian

Back