Pony with care Remember to tag images of/about the latest(?) episode with spoiler:s09e17

Viewing last 10 versions of post by Shylover on [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Wallet After Summer Sale

I Love Fluttershy 💖 💘
"@Flutter_Lover":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4365513#post_4365513
I'm sorry to hear that. 😢 I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. Why don't get some rest for a little while.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Wallet After Summer Sale

I Love Fluttershy 💖 💘
"@Flutter_Lover":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4365513#post_4365513
I'm sorry to hear that. 😢 I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. Why don't get some rest for a little while.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Wallet After Summer Sale

I Love Fluttershy 💖 💘
I'm sorry to hear that. 😢 I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Wallet After Summer Sale

I Love Fluttershy 💖 💘
I'm sorry to hear that. 😢 I wish there was something I could to make you feel better.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover

Back