Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 9 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

Viewing last 10 versions of post by Flutter_Lover on [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Extraordinary Visionary
I really want to die right now.

I just can't do this anymore. I feel an amount of disappointment I can't even begin to aay what's makibg me feel this way.

>Haven't made my presentation on Friday because I was absent the day before

>Mom's pissed because of the lubch arrangement with my friend who has no money and expects me to make lunch for him whenever I'm not attending to school

>Barely have any work done because my other friend prioritizes me while showing me videos and talks about ideas NON-STOP.

>Having the feeling of giving up my digital drawing hobby because laptop constantly keeps shuttibg down, even when I'm not drawing

Please for the sake of it all, just kill me.
No reason given
Edited by Flutter_Lover
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Extraordinary Visionary
I really want to die right now.

I just can't do this anymore. I feel an amount of disappointment I can't even begin to aay what's makibg me feel this way.

>Haven't made my presentation on Friday because I was absent the day before

>Mom's pissed because of the lubch arrangement with my friend who has no money and expects me to make lunch for him whenever I'm not attending to school

>Barely have any work done because my other friend prioritizes me while showing me videos and talks about ideas NON-STOP.

Please for the sake of it all, just kill me.
No reason given
Edited by Flutter_Lover

Back