Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
"[@Badheart":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4347254#post_4347254
)  
😓💔

^[spoiler]||I'm such a fucking idiot. What have I done? My god, I rather be alone with my depression by my side. Forever.[/spoiler]||^

You don't have to talk to me anymore. I understand. Don't think of this as an apology or a please forgive note, because I keep making every single conversations worse. It's too late for me to apologize to you. Because I screwed up. And what more does anyone want from me as well? What's the point of having a friend like me who has social anxiety?
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

"@Badheart":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4347254#post_4347254
😓💔

^[spoiler]I'm such a fucking idiot. What have I done? My god, I rather be alone with my depression by my side. Forever.[/spoiler]^

You don't have to talk to me anymore. BI understand. Don't think of this as an apology or a please forgive note, because I keep making every single conversations worse. It's too late for me to apologize to you. Because I screwed up. And what more does anyone want from me as well? What's the point of having a friend like me who has social anxiety?
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

"@Badheart":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4347254#post_4347254
😓💔

^[spoiler]I'm such a fucking idiot. What have I done? My god, I rather be alone with my depression by my side. Forever.[/spoiler]^

You don't have to talk to me anymore. Because I keep making every conversations worse. And what more does anyone want from me as well? What's the point of having a friend like me who has social anxiety?
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

😓💔

^[spoiler]I'm a heartlessuch bra fuckinlessg retaridiot. What whasve I thidonkinge? My god, I rather be alone forever, with my depression by my side. What's the pFoint of making new friends anymorve? This whole life of mine can go to hellr.[/spoiler]^
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

😓💔

^[spoiler]I'm a heartless brainless retard. What was I thinking? I rather be alone forever, with my depression by my side. What's the point of making new friends anymore? This whole life of mine can go to hell.[/spoiler]^
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

😓💔

^[spoiler]I'm a heartless brainless retard. What was I thinking? GI rather be alodne forever, with my deplression by my side. What's the point ofuc making killnew mfriends anymow.re?[/spoiler]^
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

😓💔

^[spoiler]I'm a heartless brainless retard. What was I thinking? God, please fucking kill me now.[/spoiler]^
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

😓💔

^[spoiler]I'm a heartless brainless retard. What was I thinking? God, fucking kill me now.[/spoiler]^
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

😓💔

^[spoiler]I'm a heartless retard. What was I thinking?[/spoiler]^
No reason given
Edited by Shylover