Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I thought me and Badheart we're going to be good friends again. But now today, he's just off-topic from our conversation again. I don't see him as my friend anymore. And I don't know what else to say anymore. I can't do this. I just forgave him, and I just became friends with him again from the last two or three weeks ago, but now he's doing the off-topic shit again in our conversation. It's fucking ridiculous, and I just feel left out and hurt. I'm done being Badheart's friend this time, and I'm never ever gonna say anything to him ever again. I'm sick of this shit. 😢...............
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I thought me and Badheart we're going to be good friends again. But now today, he's just off-topic from our conversation again. I don't see him as my friend anymore. And I don't know what else to say anymore. I can't do this. I just forgave him, and I just became friends with him again from the last two or three weeks ago, but now he's doing the off-topic shit again in our conversation. It's fucking ridiculous, and I just feel left out and hurt. I'm done being Badheart's friend this time, and I'm never ever gonna say anything to him ever again. I'm sick of this shit. 😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I thought me and Badheart we're going to be good friends again. But now today, he's just off-topic from our conversation again. I don't see him as my friend anymore. And I don't know what else to say anymore. I can't do this anymore. I just forgave him, and I just became friends with again last two or three weeks ago, but now he's doing the off-topic shit again in our conversation. It's fucking ridiculous, and I just feel left out and hurt. I'm done being Badheart's friend this time, and I'm never ever gonna say anything to him ever again. I'm sick of this shit. 😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I thought me and Badheart we're going to be good friends again. But now today, he's just off-topic from our conversation again. I don't see him as my friend anymore. And I don't know what else to say anymore. I can't do this anymore. I just forgave him, and I just became friends with again last two or three weeks ago, but now he's doing the off-topic shit again in our conversation. It's fucking ridiculous, and I just feel left out and hurt. I'm done being Badhieart's friend this time, and I'm never ever gonna say anything to him ever again. I'm sick of this shit. 😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I thought me and Badheart we're going to be good friends again. But now today, he's just off-topic from our conversation again. I don't see him as my friend anymore. And I don't know what else to say anymore. I can't do this anymore. I just forgave him, and I just became friends with again last two or three weeks ago, but now he's doing the off-topic shit again in our conversation. It's fucking ridiculous, and I just feel left out and hurt. I'm done being his friend this time, and I'm never ever gonna say anything to him ever again. I'm sick of this shit. 😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I thought me and Badheart we're going to be good friends again. But now today, he's just off-topic from our conversation again. I don't see him as my friend anymore. And I don't know what else to say anymore. I can't do this anymore. I just forgave him, and I just became friends with again last two or three weeks ago, but now he's doing the off-topic shit again. I'm done being his friend this time, and I'm never ever gonna say anything to him ever again. I'm sick of this shit. 😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I thought me and Badheart we're going to be good friends again. But now today, he's just off-topic from our conversation again. I don't see him as my friend anymore. And I don't know what else to say anymore. I can't do this anymore. I'm done being his friend this time, and I'm never ever gonna say anything to him ever again. I'm sick of this shit. 😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I thought me and Badheart we're going to be good friends again. But now today, he's just off-topic from our conversation again. I don't see him as my friend anymore. And I don't know what else to say anymore. I can't do this anymore. I'm done being his friend this time, and I'm never ever gonna say anything to him again. I'm sick of this shit. 😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I thought me and Badheart we're going to be good friends again. But now today, he's just off-topic from our conversation again. I don't see him as my friend anymore. And I don't know what else to say anymore. I'm done. 😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I thought me and Badheart we're going to be good friends again. But now, he's just off-topic from our conversation again. I don't see him as my friend anymore. And I don't know what else to say anymore. I'm done. 😞😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I thought me and Badheart we're going to be good friends again. But now, he's just off-topic from our conversation again. I don't see him as my friend anymore. And I don't know what else to say anymore. I'm done. :'(😞
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I thought me and Badheart we're going to be good friends again. But now, he's just off-topic from our conversation again. I don't see him as my friend anymore. And I don't know what else to say anymore. I'm done. :'(
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I thought me and Badheart we're going to be good friends again. But now, he's just off-topic from our conversation again. I don't see him as my friend anymore. And I don't know what else to say anymore. I'm done. :(
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I thought me and Badheart we're going to be good friends again. But now, he's just off-topic from our conversation again. I don't see him as my friend anymore. And I don't know what else to say anymore. :(
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I thought me and Badheart we're going to be good friends again. But now, he's just off-topic from our conversation again. I don't see him as my friend anymore. And I don't know what else to say anymore. All I can say is........I'm done. I'm done dealing with this bullshit. 😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I thought me and Badheart we're going to be good friends again. But now, he's just off-topic from our conversation again. I don't see him as my friend anymore. And I don't know what else to say anymore. All I can say is........I'm done. I'm done dealing with this bullshit. 😢
No reason given
Edited by Shylover