Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I think I need to go listen to my Calm app to make me feel better again or watch something elsefunny to make me feelaugh better agains well.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I think I need to go listen to my Calm app to make me feel better or watch something else to make me laugh again.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I think I need to go listen to my Calm app or liswatench to something else rto make me laxinugh again.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I think I need to go listen to my Calm app or listen to something else relaxing again.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I think I need to go listen to my Calm app again.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

"@pixel":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4343778#post_4343778
See? This is what
I mean wthen I hear a bit of negativity. I really don't care.

Everyone, please don't respond to me about Po
kémon: Detective Pikachu again, due to how excited I am to see it. I have a really bad social anxiety, and I really don't want to keep talking nor argue about this anymore. Not in the middle of this thread. This is what I mean. I think I'm gonna go listen to somethingy to cCalm me down for a little whilepp. I'm sick and tired of being so stressed out about this. I'm done.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

"@pixel":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4343778#post_4343778
See? This is what I mean when I hear a bit of negativity. I really don't care.

Everyone, please don't respond to me about Pokémon: Detective Pikachu again, due to how excited I am to see it. I have a really bad social anxiety, and I really don't want to keep talking nor argue about this anymore. Not in the middle of this thread. This is what I mean. Can I just breathe for a second and be excited for this movie, please? I think I'm gonna go listen to something to calm me down for a little while. I'm sick and tired of being so stressed out about this. I'm done.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

Everyone, please don't respond to me about Pokémon: Detective Pikachu again, due to how excited I am to see it. I have a really bad social anxiety, and I really don't want to keep talking nor argue about this anymore. Not in the middle of this thread. This is what I mean. Can I just breathe for a second and be excited for this movie, please? I think I'm gonna go listen to something to calm me down for a little while. I'm sick and tired of being so stressed out about this. I'm done.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

Everyone, please don't respond to me about Pokémon: Detective Pikachu again, due to how excited I am to see it. I have a really bad social anxiety, and I really don't want to keep talking about this anymore. Not in the middle of this thread. This is what I mean. Can I just breathe for a second and be excited for this movie, please? I think I'm gonna go listen to something to calm me down for a little while. I'm sick and tired of being so stressed out about this. I'm done.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

See? This is what I mean when I hear a bit of negativity. I really don't care. Everyone, please don't respond to me about Pokémon: Detective Pikachu again, due to how excited I am to see it. I have a really bad social anxiety, and I really don't want to keep talking about this anymore. Not in the middle of this thread. This is what I mean. Can I just breathe for a second and be excited for this movie, please? I think I'm gonna go listen to something to calm me down for a little while. I'm sick and tired of being so stressed out about this. I'm done.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

See? This is what I mean when I hear a bit of negativity. I really don't care. PEveryone, please don't respond to me about Pokémon: Detective Pikachu again, due to how excited I am to see it. I have a really bad social anxiety, and I really don't want to keep talking about this anymore. Not in the middle of this thread. This is what I mean. Can I just breathe for a second and be excited for this movie, please? I think I'm gonna go listen to something to calm me down for a little while. I'm sick and tired of being so stressed out about this.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

See? This is what I mean when I hear a bit of negativity. I really don't care. Please don't respond to me about Pokémon: Detective Pikachu again, due to how excited I am to see it. I have a really bad social anxiety, and I really don't want to keep talking about this anymore. Not in the middle of this thread. This is what I mean. Can I just breathe for a second please? I think I'm gonna go listen to something to calm me down for a little while. I'm sick and tired of being so stressed out about this.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

See? This is what I mean when I hear a bit of negativity. I really don't care. Please don't respond to me about Pokémon: Detective Pikachu again, due to how excited I am to see it. I have a really bad social anxiety, and I really don't want to keep talking about this anymore. Not in the middle of this thread. This is what I mean. Can I just breathe for a second please? I think I'm gonna go listen to something to calm me down for a little while.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

See? This is what I mean when I hear a bit of negativity. I really don't care. Please don't respond to me about Pokémon: Detective Pikachu again, due to how excited I am to see it. I have a really bad social anxiety, and I really don't want to keep talking about this anymore. Not in the middle of this thread. This is what I mean. Can I just breathe for a second please? I'm gonna go listen to something to calm me down for a little while.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

See? This is what I mean when I hear a bit of negativity. I really don't care. Please don't respond to me about Pokémon: Detective Pikachu again, due to how excited I am to see it. I have a really bad social anxiety, and I really don't want to keep talking about this anymore. This is what I mean. Can I just breathe for a second please? I'm gonna go listen to something to calm me down for a little while.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover