Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
"[@tehwatever":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4339519#post_4339519
)  
I tried as well. And when I saw two people talking shit about a movie that I am excited to see next week on this May, I started to give up fromr talking/posting on the vent thread, and for coming back on the vent thread too. I mean seriously, I just don't understand these people anymore.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

"@tehwatever":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4339519#post_4339519
I tried as well. And when I saw two people talking shit about a movie that I am excited to see next week on this May, I started to give up fronm talking on the vent thread and for coming back on the vent thread too. I mean seriously, I just don't understand these people anymore.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

"@tehwatever":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4339519#post_4339519
I tried as well. And when I saw two people talking shit about a movie that I am excited to see next week on this May, I started to give up on talking on the vent thread and befor coming back on the vent thread too. I mean seriously, I just don't understand these people anymore.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I tried as well. And when I saw two people talking shit about a movie that I am excited to see next week on this May, I started to give up on talking and being on the vent thread. I mean seriously, I just don't understand these people anymore.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I tried as well. And when I saw two people talking shit about a movie that I am excited to see next week, I started to give up on talking and being on the vent thread. I mean seriously, I am way more excited to see Pokémon: Detective Pikachu, but not Sonic. I just don't understand these people anymore.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I tried as well. And when I saw two people talking shit about a movie that I am excited to see next week, I started to give up on talking and being on the vent thread. I mean seriously, I am way more excited to see Pokémon: Detective Pikachu, but not Sonic. I just don't understand anythese peonple anymore.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I tried as well. And when I saw two people talking shit about a movie that I am excited to see next week, I started to give up on talking and being on the vent thread. I mean seriously, I am way more excited to see Pokémon: Detective Pikachu, but not Sonic. I just don't understand anyone anymore.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I tried as well. And when I saw two people talking shit about a movie that I am excited to see week, I started to give up on talking and being on the vent thread. I mean seriously, I am way more excited to see Pokémon: Detective Pikachu, but not Sonic. I just don't understand anyone anymore.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover