Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
"[@Scrabbleman":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4322131#post_4322131
)  
Did I not say leave me alone!? Yes, I did. If you don't like me and think I'm annoying, then ignore me, and don't reply to me ever again! Because you are starting to piss me off even more! You are not helping and you donever't understand! Just like the rabid shippers! Leave me the hell alone already! I'm tired of this.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

"@Scrabbleman":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4322131#post_4322131
Did I not say leave me alone!? Yes, I did. If you don't like me and think I'm annoying, then ignore me, and don't reply to me ever again! Because you are starting to piss me off even more! You are not helping and you never understand! Just like the rabid shippers! Leave me the hell alone already! I'm tired of this.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

"@Scrabbleman":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4322131#post_4322131
Did I not say leave me alone!? Yes, I did. If you don't like me and think I'm annoying, then ignore me, and don't reply to me ever again! Because you are starting to piss me off even more! Because yYou are n'ot a big helping and you never understand! Just like the rabid shippers! Leave me the hell alone already!
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

Did I not say leave me alone!? Yes, I did. DIf you don't replike me and think I'm annoying, then ignore mye, pand dosn'ts reply to me ever again! YBecause you are starting to piss me off even more! Because you aren't a big help and never understand! Just like the rabid shippers! Leave me the hell alone already!
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

Did I not say leave me alone!? Yes, I did. Don't reply to my posts ever again! You are starting to piss me off even more! Because you aren't a big help and never understand! Just like the rabid shippers! Leave me the hell alone already!
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

Did I not say leave me alone!? Yes, I did. Don't reply to my posts ever again! You are starting to piss me off!
No reason given
Edited by Shylover