Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I'm not mentally okay.
I can't believe this fandom has gotten toxic real badly. Why do they want that stupid fluttercord shipping to be canon in the show? WHAT THE FUCK!? I'm sorry, but I really do not want to see that shit in the show! Good lord, just let Fluttershy and Discord be besties! I have had enough of this! Also, this is a kids show about friendship! Not any other animated shows that we all used to watch back then! Seriously, I could barely watch Season 9 and I could barely think about Fluttershy with all this bullshit going on. Can we just let the crew members of MLP support friendship only on the Mane 6!? And can we just let them support friendship only on Fluttershy and Discord!? Nope, because why? Because nobody fucking understands nor makes any goddamn sense anymore! Season 9 is now a freaking fanservice treatment, and I fucking hate that! Just let the crew members support friendship on the Mane 6 only, and just let them keep Fluttershy and Discord as BFFs for god sakes! I am so freaking done! *[==*sighs*==]* I don't know what to do anymore. I feel extremely depressed and anxious right now. I can barely watch Season 9 and barely think about my waifu from all this crap. This was not supposed to happen..........
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I'm not mentally okay.
I can't believe this fandom has gotten toxic real badly. Why do they want that stupid fluttercord shipping to be canon in the show? WHAT THE FUCK!? I'm sorry, but I really do not want to see that shit in the show! Good lord, just let Fluttershy and Discord be besties! I have had enough of this! Also, this is a kids show about friendship! Not any other animated shows that we all used to watch back then! Seriously, I could barely watch Season 9 and I could barely think about Fluttershy with all this bullshit going on. Can we just let the crew members of MLP support friendship only on the Mane 6!? And can we just let them support friendship only on Fluttershy and Discord!? Nope, because why? Because nobody fucking understands nor makes any goddamn sense anymore! Season 9 is now a freaking fanservice treatment, and I fucking hate that! Just let the crew members support friendship on the Mane 6 only, and just let them keep Fluttershy and Discord as BFFs for god sakes! I am so freaking done! *[==*sighs*==]* I don't know what to do anymore. I feel extremely depressed and anxious right now. I can barely watch Season 9 and barely think about my waifu from all this crap. This was not supposed to happen. There is nobody I could talk to anymore. Nobody. I feel all alone.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I'm not mentally okay.
I can't believe this fandom has gotten toxic real badly. Why do they want that stupid fluttercord shipping to be canon in the show? WHAT THE FUCK!? I'm sorry, but I really do not want to see that shit in the show! Good lord, just let Fluttershy and Discord be besties! I have had enough of this! Also, this is a kids show about friendship! Not any other animated shows that we all used to watch back then! Seriously, I could barely watch Season 9 and I could barely think about Fluttershy with all this bullshit going on. Can we just let the crew members of MLP support friendship only on the Mane 6!? And can we just let them support friendship only on Fluttershy and Discord!? Nope, because why? Because nobody fucking understands nor makes any goddamn sense anymore! Season 9 is now a freaking fanservice treatment, and I fucking hate that! Just let the crew members support friendship on the Mane 6 only, and just let them keep Fluttershy and Discord as BFFs for god sakes! I am so freaking done! *[==*sighs*==]* I don't know what to do anymore. I feel extremely depressed and anxious right now. I can barely watch Season 9 and barely think about my waifu from all this crap. This was not supposed to happen. There is nobody I could talk to anymore. Nobody. I feel all alone. And I rather be alone. I'm done.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I'm not mentally okay.
I can't believe this fandom has gotten toxic real badly. Why do they want that stupid fluttercord shipping to be canon in the show? WHAT THE FUCK!? I'm sorry, but I really do not want to see that shit in the show! Good lord, just let Fluttershy and Discord be besties! I have had enough of this! Also, this is a kids show about friendship! Not any other animated shows that we all used to watch back then! Seriously, I could barely watch Season 9 and I could barely think about Fluttershy with all this bullshit going on. Can we just let the crew members of MLP support friendship only on the Mane 6!? And can we just let them support friendship only on Fluttershy and Discord!? Nope, because why? Because nobody fucking understands nor makes any goddamn sense anymore! Season 9 is now a freaking fanservice treatment, and I fucking hate that! Just let the crew members support friendship on the Mane 6 only, and just let them keep Fluttershy and Discord as BFFs for god sakes! I am so freaking done! *[==*sighs*==]* I don't know what to do anymore. I feel extremely depressed and anxious right now. I can barely watch Season 9 and barely think about my waifu from all this crap. This was not supposed to happen. There is nobody I could talk to anymore. Nobody. I feel all alone. And I rather be alone. I'm done.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I'm not mentally okay.
I can't believe this fandom has gotten toxic real badly. Why do they want that stupid fluttercord shipping to be canon in the show? WHAT THE FUCK!? I'm sorry, but I really do n'ot want to see that shit in the show! Good lord, just let Fluttershy and Discord be besties! I have had enough of this! Also, this is a kids show about friendship! Not any other animated shows that we all used to watch back then! Seriously, I could barely watch Season 9 and I could barely think about Fluttershy with all this bullshit going on. Can we just let the crew members of MLP support friendship only on the Mane 6!? And can we just let them support friendship only on Fluttershy and Discord!? Nope, because why? Because nobody fucking understands nor makes any goddamn sense anymore! Season 9 is now a freaking fanservice treatment, and I fucking hate that! Just let the crew members support friendship on the Mane 6 only, and just let them keep Fluttershy and Discord as BFFs for god sakes! I am so freaking done! *[==*sighs*==]* I don't know what to do anymore. I feel extremely depressed and anxious right now. I can barely watch Season 9 and barely think about my waifu from all this crap. This was not supposed to happen. There is nobody I could talk to anymore. Nobody. I feel all alone.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I'm not mentally okay.
I can't believe this fandom has gotten toxic real badly. Why do they want that stupid fluttercord shipping to be canon in the show? WHAT THE FUCK!? I'm sorry, but I don't want to see that! Also, this is a kids show about friendship! Not any other animated shows that we all used to watch back then! Seriously, I could barely watch Season 9 and I could barely think about Fluttershy with all this bullshit going on. Can we just let the crew members of MLP support friendship only on the Mane 6!? And can we just let them support friendship only on Fluttershy and Discord!? Nope, because why? Because nobody fucking understands nor makes any goddamn sense anymore! Season 9 is now a freaking fanservice treatment, and I fucking hate that! Just let the crew members support friendship on the Mane 6 only, and just let them keep Fluttershy and Discord as BFFs for god sakes! I am so freaking done! *[==*sighs*==]* I don't know what to do anymore. I feel extremely depressed and anxious right now. I can barely watch Season 9 and barely think about my waifu from all this crap. This was not supposed to happen. There is nobody I could talk to anymore. Nobody. I feel all alone in this fandom.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I'm not mentally okay.
I can't believe this fandom has gotten toxic real badly. Why do they want that stupid fluttercord shipping to be canon in the show? WHAT THE FUCK!? I'm sorry, but I don't want to see that! Also, this is a kids show about friendship! Not any other animated shows that we all used to watch back then! Seriously, I could barely watch Season 9 and I could barely think about Fluttershy with all this bullshit going on. Can we just let the crew members of MLP support friendship only on the Mane 6!? And can we just let them support friendship only on Fluttershy and Discord!? Nope, because why? Because nobody fucking understands nor makes any goddamn sense anymore! Season 9 is now a freaking fanservice treatment, and I fucking hate that! Just let the crew members support friendship on the Mane 6 only, and just let them keep Fluttershy and Discord as BFFs for god sakes! I am so freaking done! *[==*sighs*==]* I don't know what to do anymore. I feel extremely depressed and anxious right now. I can barely watch Season 9 and barely think about my waifu from all this crap. This was not supposed to happen. There is nobody I could talk to anymore. Nobody. I feel all alone in this fandom.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I'm not mentally okay.
I can't believe this fandom has gotten toxic real badly. Why do they want that stupid fluttercord shipping to be canon in the show? WHAT THE FUCK!? I'm sorry, but I don't want to see that! Also, this is a kids show about friendship! Not any other animated shows that we all used to watch back then! Seriously, I could barely watch Season 9 and I could barely think about Fluttershy with all this bullshit going on. Can we just let the crew members of MLP support friendship only on the Mane 6!? And can we just let them support friendship only on Fluttershy and Discord!? Nope, because why? Because nobody fucking understands nor makes any goddamn sense anymore! Season 9 is now a freaking fanservice treatment, and I fucking hate that! Just let the crew members support friendship on the Mane 6 only, and just let them keep Fluttershy and Discord as BFFs for god sakes! I am so freaking done! *[==*sighs*==]* I don't know what to do anymore. I feel extremely depressed and anxious right now. I can barely watch Season 9 and barely think about my waifu from all this crap. This was not supposed to happen. There is nobody I could talk to anymore. Nobody.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I'm not mentally okay.
I can't believe this fandom has gotten toxic real badly. Why do they want that stupid fluttercord shipping to be canon in the show? WHAT THE FUCK!? I'm sorry, but I don't want to see that! Also, this is a kids show about friendship! Not any other animated shows that we all used to watch back then! Seriously, I could barely watch Season 9 and I could barely think about Fluttershy with all this bullshit going on. Can we just let the crew members of MLP support friendship only on the Mane 6!? And can we just let them support friendship only on Fluttershy and Discord!? Nope, because why? Because nobody fucking understands nor makes any goddamn sense anymore! Season 9 is now a freaking fanservice treatment, and I fucking hate that! Just let the crew members support friendship on the Mane 6 only, and just let them keep Fluttershy and Discord as BFFs for god sakes! I am so freaking done! *[==*sighs*==]* I don't know what to do anymore. I feel extremely depressed and anxious right now. I can barely watch Season 9 and barely think about my waifu from all this crap. This was not supposed to happen. I am so done with this.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I'm not mentally okay.
I can't believe this fandom has gotten toxic real badly. Why do they want that stupid fluttercord shipping to be canon in the show? WHAT THE FUCK!? I'm sorry, but I don't want to see that! Also, this is a kids show about friendship! Not any other animated shows that we all used to watch back then! Seriously, I could barely watch Season 9 and I could barely think about Fluttershy with all this bullshit going on. Can we just let the crew members of MLP support friendship only on the Mane 6!? And can we just let them support friendship only on Fluttershy and Discord!? Nope, because why? Because nobody fucking understands nor makes any goddamn sense anymore! Season 9 is now a freaking fanservice treatment, and I fucking hate that! Just let the crew members support friendship on the Mane 6 only, and just let them keep Fluttershy and Discord as BFFs for god sakes! I am so freaking done! *[==*sighs*==]* I don't know what to do anymore. I feel extremely depressed toand aynxious right now. I can barely watch Season 9 and barely think about my waifu from all this crap. This was not supposed to happen. I am so done with this.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I'm not mentally okay.
I can't believe this fandom has gotten toxic real badly. Why do they want that stupid fluttercord shipping to be canon in the show? WHAT THE FUCK!? I'm sorry, but I don't want to see that! Also, this is a kids show about friendship! Not any other animated shows that we all used to watch back then! Seriously, I could barely watch Season 9 and I could barely think about Fluttershy with all this bullshit going on!. Can we just let the crew members of MLP support friendship only on the Mane 6!? And can we just let them support friendship only on Fluttershy and Discord!? Nope, because why? Because nobody fucking understands nor makes any goddamn sense anymore! Season 9 is now a freaking fanservice treatment, and I fucking hate that! Just let the crew members support friendship on the Mane 6 only, and just let them keep Fluttershy and Discord as BFFs for god sakes! MyI gam so freaking done! *[==*sighs*==]* I don't know what to do anymore. I feel extremely depressed today. I can barely watch Season 9 and barely think about my waifu from all this crap. This was not supposed to happen. I am so done with this.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I'm not mentally okay.
I can't believe this fandom has gotten toxic real badly. Why do they want that stupid fluttercord shipping to be canon in the show? WHAT THE FUCK!? I'm sorry, but I don't want to see that! Also, this is a kids show about friendship! Not any other animated shows that we all used to watch back then! Seriously, I could barely watch Season 9 and I could barely think about Fluttershy with all this bullshit going on! Can we just let the crew members of MLP support friendship only on the Mane 6!? And can we just let them support friendship only on Fluttershy and Discord!? Nope, because why? Because nobody fucking understands nor makes any goddamn sense anymore! Season 9 is now a freaking fanservice treatment, and I fucking hate that! Just let them support friendship on the Mane 6 only, and just let them keep Fluttershy and Discord as BFFs for god sakes! My god! I feel extremely depressed today. I can barely watch Season 9 and barely think about my waifu from all this crap. This was not supposed to happen. I am so done with this.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover