We are rolling out our brand new frontend It is designed with scientifically tried and proven concepts to improve your experience while using the site. Let us know what you think!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by TempFizzle in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

TempFizzle
Wallet After Summer Sale -

"@tehwatever":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4317443#post_4317443
If you weren't trolling then no. Yes it's true. That is just how some people are.

No wonder I'd love to live in another country with a different way of living and never worry about people online because I'd have real family and friends to love. There are sites with actual death photos and videos and the comment section just proves what humanity is really like. Even the anime Death Note gives the idea that anonymously stating others should die is one strategy we humans do in order to not feel at blame.
No reason given
Edited by TempFizzle
TempFizzle
Wallet After Summer Sale -

"@tehwatever":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4317443#post_4317443
If you weren't trolling then no. Yes it's true. That is just how some people are.

No wonder I'd love to live in another country with a different way of living and never worry about people online because I'd have real family and friends to love. There are sites with actual death photos and videos and the comment section just proves what humanity is really like.
No reason given
Edited by TempFizzle