Viewing last 25 versions of post by TempFizzle in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

TempFizzle
Wallet After Summer Sale -

"[@tehwatever":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4317420#post_4317420
)  
Making fun of the fact that people on this site wish for those who suffer from depression to end their life just because they find them weak or "annoying" as I once heard.

It reminds me of the callous people I put up with in school and the reason why schools are being shot up so frequently; because of the willingness and acceptance it is to say such things as if life doesn't matter to those who suffer something they can't keep under control as opposed to those who live a healthy mental life or actually get constant support and/or real love.

That's just 2019 for us all. I suppose the world is too crowded and we just get sick of being around people out of being unwilling to accept differences. Instead we find similarities, create a gang and anyone else not in it is an enemy.

As for the trolling part, you mentioned unsubbing, which I took as something obvious. I'm just as lost as you because I don't understand what you're trying to say. (Such as actually knowing it happens and saying "what of it?" or truly not seeing it like I have)
No reason given
Edited by TempFizzle
TempFizzle
Wallet After Summer Sale -

"@tehwatever":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/4317420#post_4317420
Making fun of the fact that people on this site wish for those who suffer from depression to end their life just because they find them weak or "annoying" as I once heard.

It reminds me of the callous people I put up with in school and the reason why schools are being shot up so frequently; because of the willingness and acceptance it is to say such things as if life doesn't matter to those who suffer something they can't keep under control as opposed to those who live a healthy mental life or actually get constant support and/or real love.

That's just 2019 for us all. I suppose the world is too crowded and we just get sick of being around people out of being unwilling to accept differences. Instead we find similarities, create a gang and anyone else not in it is an enemy.

As for the trolling part, you mentioned unsubbing, which I took as something obvious. I'm just as lost as you because I don't understand what you're trying to say.
No reason given
Edited by TempFizzle