Viewing last 25 versions of post by Death2 in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
It figures.

The one friend who I feel the most passion for, who rarely has time for me (she got the lead in a musical recently), finally says she's got a little free time for about 10 minutes...while I was out shopping (the cheap-ass version of the Apple Watch, which I wear mainly in case I get a phone call, and it doesn't have support for Discord, which is how she talks to me).

I didn't check my phone until an hour later.

Guess I gotta wait another week before she's free again.
NVM
No reason given
Edited by Death2
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
It figures.

The one friend who I feel the most passion for, who rarely has time for me (she got the lead in a musical recently), finally says she's got a little free time for about 10 minutes...while I was out shopping (the cheap-ass version of the Apple Watch, which I wear mainly in case I get a phone call, and it doesn't have support for Discord, which is how she talks to me).

No reason given
Edited by Death2
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
It figures.

The one friend who I feel the most passion for, who rarely has time for me, finally says she's got a little free time for about 10 minutes...while I was out shopping (the cheap-ass version of the Apple Watch, which I wear mainly in case I get a phone call, and it doesn't have support for Discord, which is how she talks to me).

No reason given
Edited by Death2
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
It figures.

The one friend who I feel the most passion for, who rarely has time for me, finally says she's got a little free time...while I was out shopping (the cheap-ass version of the Apple Watch, which I wear mainly in case I get a phone call, and it doesn't have support for Discord, which is how she talks to me).

No reason given
Edited by Death2