Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
Is there anybody I can trust again? The vent thread has totally destroyed my trust and I don't know what to do or who to talk to anymore. I don't know. I'm tired of feeling alone. I felt so alone this week and even in last weekend too. The whole controversies and the whole dramas have really depressed me completely. AMy feelings are hurt today, and I don't know who to talk to anymore.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Is there anybody I can trust again? The vent thread has totally destroyed my trust and I don't know what to do orv who to talk to anymore. I don't know. I'm tired of feeling alone. I felt so alone this week and even in last weekend too. The whole controversies and the whole dramas have really depressed me completely. And I don't know who to talk to anymore.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

Is there anybody I can trust again? The vent thread has totally destroyed my trust and I don't know what to do orvwho to talk to anymore. I don't know. I need help. I'm tired of feeling alone. I felt so alone this week and even in last weekend too. The whole controversies and the whole dramas have really depressed me completely. And I don't know who to talk to anymore.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

Is there anybody I can' trust wagain? The vent thread has totally die stromyed my trust and I don't know what to do orvwho to talk to anymore. I don't know. I need help. I'm tired of feeling alone. I felt so alone this week and in lastupi weekend. yThea controversies and the dramaso fhave reakinglly depressed mue completely. And I don't know who to talk to anymore.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I can't wait to die someday. I hate everything in this stupid year so freaking much.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I can't wait to die someday. I hate everything in life in this stupid year.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

I can't wait to die someday. I hate everything in life in this stupid year.
No reason given
Edited by Shylover