Viewing last 25 versions of post by Agent Luna in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Agent Luna

It's fucking amazing how humanity only reaches out to the popular types. The fuck does someone like me mean anything.

This whole world is one big conformity wheel. If you're born ugly, it's fine if you're popular, whether by luck or you happen to sing like a god. But I'dif you're ugly and have zero things of interest to others, might as well just die. Death is the same thing; being forgotten.

But it's cool. I hate the popular types and they hate me. Just another Mall shooter is what I'll be. Thanks to no one in my life.
No reason given
Edited by Agent Luna
Agent Luna

It's fucking amazing how humanity only reaches out to the popular types. The fuck does someone like me mean anything.

This whole world is one big conformity wheel. If you're born ugly, it's fine if you're popular, whether by luck or you happen to sing like a god. But I'd you're ugly and have zero things of interest to others, might as well just die. Death is the same thing; being forgotten.

But it's cool. I hate the popular types and they hate me. Just another Mall shooter is what I'll be. Thanks to no one in my life.
No reason given
Edited by Agent Luna