Viewing last 25 versions of post by Barry Tone in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"[@Agent Luna":](/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/3323103#post_3323103

)

That's exactly how I used tho tughinkt back when I had a depression.

My reply asking "Wouldn’t it be nice if "Old things are done away with; they are passed away and I feel new and rejeuvenated"?" isn't asking for you to automatically go off and switch, I just asked what you would think of it?
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"@Agent Luna":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/3323103#post_3323103

That's exactly how I used to think back when I had a depression.

My reply asking "Wouldn’t it be nice if "Old things are done away with; they are passed away and I feel new and rejeuvenated"?" is theoretical, it's no't asking for you to automatically go off and switch., I just asked what you would think of it?
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"@Agent Luna":/dis/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival/post/3323103#post_3323103

That's exactly how I used to think back when I had a depression.

My reply asking "Wouldn’t it be nice if "Old things are done away with; they are passed away and I feel new and rejeuvenated"?" is theoretical, it's not asking for you to automatically go off and switch.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone