Ponies listening to metal

Da5ch
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Threw this derpass list together earlier today after I was making a metal song on my computer. Was speculating over what bands/genres of metal the mane six, the princesses and famous villains and background ponies would listen to.

All I’ve got so far:

The Mane Six:

Twilight Sparkle - KMFDM or Nine Inch Nails (industrial metal = introverted brainiac)  
Pinkie Pie - GWAR (the only metal band I could think of that is silly enough for her)  
*Pinkamena Diane Pie - Napalm Death or Cannibal Corpse  
Applejack - Alice in Chains or Stone Temple Pilots (only their older, heavier stuff tho…and yeah, I know this is grunge not metal, sue me)  
Rainbow Dash - Metallica or Megadeth (any of the ‘Big Four’ actually)  
Rarity - Nightwish (yeah girly I know)  
Fluttershy - Bullet For My Valentine or Atreyu (sorry more wussy bands I still listen to…well her and Rarity are the token sissies so the girly screamo stuff does sorta fit her)

Royalty:

Princess Celestia - ‘80s classic hard rock (according to Nicole Oliver I think I heard)  
Princess Luna - Blind Guardian  
Princess Cadance - Uhh…no clue  
Shining Armor - I think he also likes the 80s stuff…maybe AC/DC or Aerosmith then?

Background pone:

Derpy - No clue again  
Vinyl Scratch/DJ-Pon3 - Uhh…dubstep remixes of famous metal songs? Only thing that’s coming to me lol

Villains:

Queen Chrysalis - She probably likes symphonic death/gothic stuff  
King Sombra - Only the darkest, kvltest and most Satanic sub-underground low-fi black/death metal act from the darkest depths of Scandinavia or Eastern Europe

and finally…

Discord - Limp Bizkit (oh come on, what else would a lame, annoying manchild listen to?)

Got any more suggestions, guiz?
.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
Fluttershy - Bullet For My Valentine or Atreyu (sorry more wussy bands I still listen to…well her and Rarity are the token sissies so the girly screamo stuff does sorta fit her)

>2015  
>Still calling Metal bands Screamo

Early Atreyu was Melodic Metalcore while their later stuff is just Alt Rock and BFMV are just Melodic Metalcore

Screamo was a genre that formed in the 90s as a more aggressive off-shot of Emo (a genre of Punk Rock that existed in the 80s/90s and not a subculture filled with annoying whinny shitbag kids with hairdye). Real Screamo includes bands like pg.99, Jeromes Dream, Saetia, Raein, La Quiete Orchid, and Hot Cross
Da5ch
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

And system of a down works for both sides of pinky. Cuz who else will sing about pizza and Zelda but then sing about the government and shit

That works too. Wait, so it was SoaD that make the “Link, he come to town” song? That’s awesome.
KennyC
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

I know that all the ponys would like zeppelin and sabbath

Also I just wanna say scoot Weiland is dead and I’ve been crying on and off
atalarikt
Artist -

EqG fan + Love Liver
Let’s continue this, shall we?

Trixie - Progressive metal, since she wants to have good performances  
Apple Bloom - Southern metal  
Sweetie Belle - Same with Rarity  
Scootaloo - Same with Rainbow Dash  
The Dazzlings - Glam metal, because come on, they wanna be the most dazzling act in the world, and glam metal is just so dazzling. ;)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide