Viewing last 25 versions of post by .44caliberloveletter in topic Ponies listening to metal

.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
"[@Da5ch":](/dis/ponies-listening-to-metal/post/1812566#post_1812566
[bq="Da5ch"]
)  

>
Fluttershy - Bullet For My Valentine or Atreyu (sorry more wussy bands I still listen to...well her and Rarity are the token sissies so the girly screamo stuff does sorta fit her)
[/bq]

>

>

>Still calling Metal bands Screamo

Early Atreyu was Melodic Metalcore while their later stuff is just Alt Rock and BFMV are just Melodic Metalcore

Screamo was a genre that formed in the 90s as a more aggressive off-shot of Emo (a genre of Punk Rock that existed in the 80s/90s and not a subculture filled with annoying whinny shitbag kids with hairdye). Real Screamo includes bands like pg.99, Jeromes Dream, Saetia, Raein, La Quiete Orchid, and Hot Cross
No reason given
Edited by .44caliberloveletter
.44caliberloveletter
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
"@Da5ch":/dis/ponies-listening-to-metal/post/1812566#post_1812566
[bq="Da5ch"]Fluttershy - Bullet For My Valentine or Atreyu (sorry more wussy bands I still listen to...well her and Rarity are the token sissies so the girly screamo stuff does sorta fit her)
[/bq]

>2015
>Still calling Metal bands Screamo

Early Atreyu was Melodic Metalcore while their later stuff is just Alt Rock and BFMV are just Melodic Metalcore

Screamo was a genre that formed in the 90s as a more aggressive off-shot of Emo (a genre of Punk Rock that existed in the 80s/90s and not a subculture filled with annoying whinny shitbag kids with hairdye). Real Screamo includes bands like pg.99, Jeromes Dream, Saetia, Raein, La Quiete and Hot Cross
No reason given
Edited by .44caliberloveletter