Ponibooru Film Night

HeroInferno
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Finally a Red Mage
I suggest this for fantasy month.  
full  
It’s a bit naff from what I’ve heard.  
(and yes I know its not entirely fantasy, this was the worst thing I could find atm.)
Roboshi

okay we had a little talk toady and we have something of a schedule;

July-fantasy month as planned (D&D movie this week and suggestions to be taken)

August- Free-form month, anything goes as we just pick at random

September- BAD Dreamworks month! Bee movie was just the start.
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@Too_Offensive  
The problem with that movie is that unlike Alone in the Dark or House of the Dead there is precious little to laugh at. Also it stars Jason Stathem and that depresses me as ordinarily I’m a fan of his.
Harlequin_Jester

@Background Pony  
Right, so every Friday around 7pm EST(2pm PST) time me and a couple of well known users from derpibooru (Roboshi, Feral Socks et al) stream a film over livestream or you can watch it from the stream tab on derpibooru, make sure to show all streams (we’re listed NSFW) and find Derpibooru Movie Night we talk over bad movies and make bad jokes so if something like that sounds interesting we’d love to have you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide