Ponibooru Film Night

HeroInferno
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Finally a Red Mage
Suggestion for a future movie night:  
full  
This is the 2003 hulk movie, that sucked, unlike the 2008 one which was awesome.
ROTHY

full  
In case you couldn’t tell, this is a Danish film. It was also a major success that it received two sequels (the second of which being CG) and a tv series. There is an English version of this movie called Go Hugo Go, but it’s done by Miramax.

That is, unless that’s the version you want to show.
Background Pony #AE77
NYAARGGGGGHHHHH!!! I MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

;_;
apegacine
Since the Beginning  -

I know it might be too really to suggest but in December we should watch we wish you a turtles Christmas(TMNT xmas special) and “Alpha’s magic Christmas”.
KirbyfanNeox

It was suggested in one of the first posts of this thread, but I’d also like to suggest Chuck E. Cheese and the Galaxy 5000.  
It’s got songs, obvious greenscreening, an interspecies romance that tops Hugo’s fox/cartoon thing in absurdity, and Christopher Sabat as Munch, the purple guy. That’s right, Funimation actually worked on this.  
If you need a sample, it’s on Everything is Terrible.  
And here’s the full video on YouTube.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide