Ponibooru Film Night

gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@good background pony  
The second movie offends me on an almost visceral level, it actually insults me with its badness, but if 2 was Michael Baye shitting himself, then 3 was him shitting on my couch and making eye contact with me the whole time he did it.
Starlight Storm

Bayformers talk? Bayformers talk.

Yeah, all three of them sucked, but I at least try to find the good stuff from the awful, and at least the Bayformers movie shared two amazing things: eye-candy effects (relied a lot on them, but you can’t deny they are amazing) and the overall soundtrack (both vocals and orchestral) Steve Jablonsky did a pretty good job like in the GoW series.

By the way, and I know you’ll probably kill me for it but… Does the Twilight films count as Fantasy? prepares for incoming shitstorm
Mister Twister

Okay, I have a suggestion for next Friday’s stream. Someone mentioned it’s going to be cartoon shows all over again, right?

Well, if that is so, I would like to recommend Geronimo Stilton. It’s pretty much Tintin meets Scooby Doo, but with mice. And very European. Not a bad show actually, but the theme song is so horrible, it makes up for that. It’s an Italian show, and does not air in the US (yet). However, some episodes in English ARE on YouTube (and some other sites, but you would need to search longer for that). Here is a decent episode in good quality as a sample:  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N08tPADLj14 (part 2 is available from the same uploader)

At least give it a shot.

Pleez.
apegacine
Since the Beginning  -

I have a couple of suggestion for the next cartoon night.

Blazing dragons- It’s a cartoon about dragons as Arthurian knights made by terry jones from monty python and It’s actually really good.

Extreme dinosaurs- Its a show about muscular dinosaurs fighting crime and I heard there is an episode featuring mulder and scully.
HeroInferno
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Finally a Red Mage
If I may suggest something for the next tv night, Legend of Zelda cartoon. (yes I’m gonna be that guy who only suggests shows based on video games.)
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

Sometime during a non themed month, (unless the theme is demons) we should watch Exorcist II: The Hilaretic Heretic.

This movie is a glorious combination of hysterical incompetence and earnestness. It is made without an ounce of self awareness and stars Richard Burton as a doubting (sweaty) priest and Linda Blair as the beautiful teenage second coming of Jesus. Why yes, the scenes between the two are wonderfully creepy. It also features someone shouting out “PAZZUZU! PAZZUZU!” and it is wonderful.
gasmaskangel
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@Harlequin_Jester  
Really? Its one of my favorite bad movies ever but then Richard Burton is one of my favorite actor crashing and burning stories ever. He made a couple other stinkers that I consider hilarious, Bluebeard (based on the fairy tale) and Candy (based on the Candide and completely fucking atrocious in a way that I find hilarious.)
gasmaskangel
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@Harlequin_Jester  
Oh yeah, never watch the two back to back unless you want to punch a wall later on from the blind rage.

A better double feature is The Exorcist and The Exorcist III, which while not the masterpiece the first movie was is still an excellent horror movie.

The less said about the prequels the better though.
apegacine
Since the Beginning  -

I actually have one more suggestion for the upcoming cartoon night. It’s a show called Dino squad Which despite supposedly being an Edutainment series manages to make a ton of mistakes about dinosaurs and even basic biology And in one episode The main villain (who is a shape shifting velociraptor) || Tricks one of the main characters by pretending to be a teenage girl in a online videogame.||
Feral_Socks

@HeroInferno  
Eh, don’t worry about it. When we’re not doing film night, video games are essentially all we talk about day in and day out.

It’s how I learned that Roboshi and I have massively opposing ideas on what makes a good RPG.  
10 days late reply FTW
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
I’d like to get in on this. I used ponibooru!!!  
Let me in or i’ll cry!!

No but in all seriousness I’ve come to enjoy you lot.  
What time, timezone is the movie? Where do we watch it?  
Thanks in advance ofc.
DaisyHead
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Whatevs  
Fri 4pm pst/ 7pm est/ midnight gmt

you can watch them here and here

I will usually put the poster up for the movie an hour before it starts but not on 8/2/13.

you can see the previous posters here if you want. They all have the information for time and location as well.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide