Place for dubbing 'peasants'

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Khaki_Cap  
I only watched some clips on youtube but I love Fluttershy’s French voice. It has so much sweetness and beauty. Applejack’s Italian voice is pretty and down to earth. Rarity seems to have a nice Italian voice too, I like it more than her French voice.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Dubs are nice to help you learn a language you’re interested in. I watched some of the Japanese dub a while back. Unfortunately they’d cut some scenes to make room for the longer theme and the little stuff they added to the end.
Background Pony #EC74
I wish they kept going with the Japanese dub as they only did up to S3, as well as the movie (songs weren’t), and all the EQG things.

Personally i like Cadence and Applejack’s Greek voice, mostly when singing. The Serbian dub is very sucky but they DID get their act together for EQG:FG and Mane Attraction. And i don’t wanna talk bout Croatian…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide