Pet Thread

Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
We’re watching a video about cat rescues, so there’s a lot of meowing and cat footage, and our cat’s spent the last ten minutes sitting right in the middle of the room and staring at the tv.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

My mom has been telling my dad to be ready because one day, he’ll open the door and there will be a new puppy there to bark at him.

She warned him to be nice and not jealous, but also not to spoil them rotten.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

My mother’s parrot, Timmy.

full  
full

This is right after he bit the living fuck out of my finger as I carried him to the living room for a few minutes.

My parents bought him from a rich Hindu couple.

He was abused, their son would throw him to the dog and he lost some toes.

He lives with us now and is cheerful in his new home.
Alexk13

A former neighbor called tonight.

She had gotten a chihuahua puppy a few weeks ago after missing having a dog of her own.

However, due to her arthritis issues, she decided it was best to looks for a new home for her.

The reason she called me was because my family has experience caring for chihuahuas as newborns through senior years.

After getting to meet the little one, my parents decided that they were ready to welcome a new fur-baby into our lives.

After a bit of tidying up and arranging things better, we’ll be bringing our little Carmelita home tomorrow.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide