Peranormal Thread

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Since it’s October, I’d figure have a paranormal discussion for those interested. Anything odd, strange, unexplained happenings and events. Videos, stories welcomed as long as their not too far the realm of creepypastas. You know what I mean.

I kick it off with a something that happened to me:

Years ago when I was a kid, it was in the middle of the night and I had woken up from being asleep hearing what sounded like a little girl saying “Hello.” I stood up and asked hello back wonder who the hell said that and only heard a giggle. I looked around, and everyone in the house was asleep. It was pretty bizarre.

Another incident was I had awoke again and had the strange erge to look out the window, and I saw this car parked outside and then drives off. There were no stoplight or signs near that house so it didn’t make any sense for them to stop and as I looked out I saw a silhouette of a man on the grass. This was at least 2 - 3:00am in the morning, so no one should have been out there. It also seemed to stay there well after the car left, so I walked down stairs and I saw no one out there.

So what do ya think, pretty spooky huh?
ArcticEight

full

Anyways, this thread gets my official seal of approval.  
I’ve always been interested in the unknown for some reason. I dunno, it just fascinates me.

Oh and on my mom’s side of the family, there’s been a lot of strange stuff happening that no one can explain.

I’m a bit hyped right now actually to see what others might post about in here. Heck, maybe I’ll even share some of my own stories. (Sadly none of which I have experienced myself, but still)
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Anyway, here’s an instance where I THOUGHT something was paranormal, only to later discover that it wasn’t.

In my old neighborhood in Georgia, sometimes I would hear train whistles at night when trying to sleep. I was real young at the time, so I used to think it was some kind of ghost train. Only to discover later that there were in fact a set of train tracks in an area several miles from my house. It was a pretty fair distance (I don’t actually remember the specific distance tbh), but the train whistle was loud enough for me to hear from my room. …Though oddly enough, I only ever seemed to hear the train whistle at night.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide