Other Girly things you enjoy besides MLP:FIM

Background Pony #0D49
@RIG
Old post, yes, Touhou is much like MLP:FiM in a fanbase sense, female casts, yet male dominated fanbase, with some portions of lesbians (and bisexual female) adults and premature girls as a small part of fandom. Straight females and gay males are even much rarer.
But like what Seph said, having casts of mostly females can be targeted for males (espeically teens and adults) as well, breaking traditional gender mold as well, Uma Musume (the Japanese horse girl show, identical to EQG), Haruhi, are also this.
But I saw the mention of KON, Love Live, Idol Masters, well, they are indeed aimed for girls even if they are made in Japan and having mostly female casts, so what Seph said applies to not all of them.
Surprised someone hasn’t mentioned Vocaloid, and even Madoka in here yet.
I saw weird mentions of PPG, My life as Teenage Robot, well those… well, yeah. Then, I won’t be surprised if I see the mention of Kim Possible here.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
The general western mindset attitude towards animation is basically that anything that has a majority female cast is made for girls, while boys prefer a mostly male cast.
But it’s kind of the other way around in anime.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide