Viewing last 25 versions of post by TGM/Glim(TheGlimMaster) in topic Opinion on oneself (Rule: Talk in the third person)

TGM/Glim(TheGlimMaster)
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Eternally :'>
TheGlimMaster, tsk tsk, always taking Care of others and not himself, Live in a "love and fear" relantioship with his parents, has trouble studying, is afraid of the Future, losed his Bf, constaly have sad and depressed thoughts, have anxiety, pessimism, perfectionism and complex of superiority. Oh and he has charactheristics that myight end a relantioship with anyone that he tries to have a relantioship. I wish this Guy could have a better life than he has now.
No reason given
Edited by TGM/Glim(TheGlimMaster)
TGM/Glim(TheGlimMaster)
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Eternally :'>
TheGlimMaster, tsk tsk, always taking Care of others and not himself, Live in a "love and fear" relantioship with his parents, has trouble studying, is afraid of the Future, losed his Bf, constaly have sad and depressed thoughts, have anxiety, pessimism, perfectionism and complex of superiority. Oh and he has charactheristics that my end a relantioship with anyone that he tries to have a relantioship. I wish this Guy could have a better life than he has now.
No reason given
Edited by TGM/Glim(TheGlimMaster)