Philomena open beta / breaking API changes New software powering Derpibooru. Read more
The 2020 Community Collab has begun! Join in for round four of our massive group collaboration image! Click here for more information.

Viewing last 10 versions of post by TGM/Glim(TheGlimMaster) on Opinion on oneself (Rule: Talk in the third person)

TGM/Glim(TheGlimMaster)
Wallet After Summer Sale

(Previously known as TheGlimMaster)

Twiggie is best pony
TheGlimMaster, tsk tsk, always taking Care of others and not himself, Live in a "love and fear" relantioship with his parents, has trouble studying, is afraid of the Future, losed his Bf, constaly have sad and depressed thoughts, have anxiety, pessimism, perfectionism and complex of superiority. Oh and he has charactheristics that mymight end a relantioship with anyone that he tries to have a relantioship. I wish this Guy could have a better life than he has now.
No reason given
Edited by TGM/Glim(TheGlimMaster)
TGM/Glim(TheGlimMaster)
Wallet After Summer Sale

(Previously known as TheGlimMaster)

Twiggie is best pony
TheGlimMaster, tsk tsk, always taking Care of others and not himself, Live in a "love and fear" relantioship with his parents, has trouble studying, is afraid of the Future, losed his Bf, constaly have sad and depressed thoughts, have anxiety, pessimism, perfectionism and complex of superiority. Oh and he has charactheristics that my end a relantioship with anyone that he tries to have a relantioship. I wish this Guy could have a better life than he has now.
No reason given
Edited by TGM/Glim(TheGlimMaster)

Back