The 2020 Community Collab is posted! Thank you to everyone for submitting over 1600 characters to this years collab! Click here to see it!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cyan Lightning in topic Opinion on oneself (Rule: Talk in the third person)

Cyan Lightning
Artist -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Thread Starter - Double Posting Thread
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (5 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Site Assistant
The Prodigy Unicorn
This thread is dedicated to share opinion on oneself. This included everything, how your grade in the school, how you do your work, how you draw your art, how is your appearance with your new clothes, even [spoiler] how do you masturbated [/spoiler]. Everything that you can think of sky is the limit. Just remember the rule; talk in the third person.

What the hell? why is Cyan Lightning created a "Opinion on oneself thread":/forums/dis/topics/opinion-on-onewself-rule-talk-in-the-third-person? I mean he already got his thread starter badge. Maybe he is just don't have anything better to do, I don't know for sure. Though I have to admit the thread topic is quite interesting.
Reason: Derp :P
Edited by Cyan Lightning
Cyan Lightning
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (5 Years) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Site Assistant
The Prodigy Unicorn
This thread is dedicated to share opinion on oneself. This included everything, how your grade in the school, how you do your work, how you draw your art, how is your appearance with your new clothes, even [spoiler] how do you masturbated [/spoiler]. Every thing that you can think of sky is the limit. Just remember the rule; talk in the third person.

What the hell,? why is Cyan Lightning created a "Opinion on oneself thread":/forums/dis/topics/new? I mean he already got his thread starter badge. Maybe he is just don't have anything better to do, I don't know for sure. Though I have to admit the thread topic is quite interesting.
Edited by Cyan Lightning
Cyan Lightning
Artist -

Site Assistant
The Prodigy Unicorn
This thread is dedicated to share opinion on oneself. This included everything, how your grade in the school, how you do your work,how you draw your art, how is your appearance with your new clothes, even [spoiler] how do you masturbated [/spoiler]. Every thing that you can think of sky is the limit. Just remember the rule; talk in the third person.

What the hell, why is Cyan Lightning created "Opinion on oneself":/forums/dis/topics/new? I mean he already got his thread starter badge. Maybe he is just don't have anything better to do, I don't know for sure. Though I have to admit the thread topic is quite interesting.
Edited by Cyan Lightning
Cyan Lightning
Artist -

Site Assistant
The Prodigy Unicorn
This thread is dedicated to share opinion on oneself. This included everything, how your grade in the school, how you do your work,how you draw your art, how is your appearance with your new clothes, even [spoiler] how do you masturbated [/spoiler]. Every thing that you can think of sky is the limit. Just remember the rule; talk in the third person.

What the hell, why is Cyan Lightning created ""Opinion on oneself"":/forums/dis/topics/new? I mean he already got his thread starter badge. Maybe he is just don't anything better to do, I don't know for sure. Though I have to admit the thread topic is quite interesting.
No reason given
Edited by Cyan Lightning
Cyan Lightning
Artist -

Site Assistant
The Prodigy Unicorn

What the hell, why is Cyan Lightning created ""Opinion on oneself"":/forums/dis/topics/new? I mean he already got his thread starter badge. Maybe he is just don't anything better to do, I don't know for sure. Though I have to admit the thread topic is quite interesting.
No reason given
Edited by Cyan Lightning