[NSFW] The Hooves and Feet Thread

Astrum
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

@Twi Clown  
Really prefer clean. Can tolerate some little pieces of debris from the floor because it’s so subtle and easy to just clean off if things are getting freaky. But those images of someone with soles black like tar… no.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
@Astrum

I can stand some small debris as well, like a way to say “they’re barefoot” thing. But I also don’t like when they look like charcoal instead.
Twi Clown
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
Hey!! Remember when I was a bg pony here and made these lists??!!

Guess what, THEY’RE BACK!!!!!!

Well, kinda, season 9 didn’t introduced much characters honestly being one single season compared to a whole recap of 7-8 seasons. But hey, at least things were cool, right?

chrip chirp

Anyway. Here’s the last G4 list, I suppose. One character from previous seasons I forgot, rainbow roadtrip and season 9 characters.

Dr. Fauna: She’s an animal lover so she would go barefoot on the fields with them. As a health worker, she also thinks walking barefoot is healthy.  
Sunny Skies: As the mayor, he chooses to be barefoot whenever he pleases.  
Petunia Petals: She likes to clean the floor so much so she can bare her soles and touch it.  
Barrel twins: They’re the cheerful kids from a small town that love to play on the field, so they don’t wear shoes there.  
Kerfuffle: She only has one feet, so she goes barefoot to never lost the touch on the floor.  
Torque Wrench: After spending a long time repairing machines in tigh boots, she’s ready to relax her feet on her couch.  
Quibble Pants: He likes to read in the carpet while not wearing shoes.  
Clear Sky: She never wear shoes whatsover. This among other things is why Quibble got so attracted to her, and she doesn’t mind.  
Wind Sprint: As a sporty pony, she probably likes to practice some barefoot buckball.  
Scootaloo’s parents: Spending their lifes adventuring with wild animals havve made them very resilent, so they don’t even need shoes to withstand hard terrain.  
Scootaloo’s aunts: Having a very homely life, they don’t really wear shoes and go barefoot whoever they want. Scootaloo learned from them.  
Shimy Shake and Lighthoof: As cheerleaders need to learn gymnastics to make their stunts, they often practice barefoot to have more freedom when practizing. And even perfom barefoot at times.  
Fire Flare: As a unicorn as a pony, she thinks of herself as a great magician as a human and thinks she doesn’t need shoes.  
Luster Dawn: As she spends her time in the clean hallways of Twilight’s castle, she chooses to not wear shoes like her teacher.

And I suppose this is the last G4 list.

Expect the next time when G5 comes around, and stay tuned. ;)
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Twi Clown  
What the others are saying, which is funny because barefooted people is a massive turn on for me and dirty feet is an indicator that they’ve been barefooting. Either way, I don’t mind small dirt or anything like that.

@Twi Clown  
I missed these lists so much. My favorites were the Barrel Twins, Clear Sky, Shimmy Shake and Lighthoof and Luster Dawn.
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@Myoozik

Thanks. I thought for a moment to include comic characters but I turned the idea off because the comic lore was too big and probably some people wouldn’t know most characters anyway.

Agree, as long as there’s not too much dirt.
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@That1GuyGAMER18

So flexible indeed.

@thewerehog

I remember that scene when the blonde one (it has been a long time I don’t remember the names XD) wiggled her toes, and the camera was focusing on her foot. Cannot get more blatant than that on a kid show.

@Myoozik

Lots of things I missed from the show when I was a kid. Lots of things.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide