Nostalgia Trip

And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

You’ve seen those posts before. “Like if you remember” this, “only 90s kids will get” that. But you can’t deny that there is a special sort of feeling you get when you do come across something from your childhood, especially something you’ve long forgotten about. Whether it’s an iconic youtube animation or toy line, this is the place to talk about it.

I totally didn’t make this thread just so I could post a link to this.
And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@SocDev

I used to be able to take care of five Tamagotchis at once. And when one would die, there’s a site I would go on that was specifically meant to lay a grave plot, set flowers, and write a goodbye message to your little guy.

Memories.
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

first off, very nice topic.

This song. It’s not as much a nostalgic thing, but it never stopped sending me into a nostalgic trip just by listening to it and coming back to it, the feeling is not lost at all. :)
Background Pony #FD06
Playing Burnout Paradise at an internet café is quite the nostalgic experience replaying The Ultimate Box now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide