Non MLP Shipping Thread

phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Pokemon character x character from another series is an interesting ship  
You lucario x renamon being a prime example.  
Orstead from Live a Live x Blaziken.
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
@Painfulldarksoul  
Personally, I like it ‘cause it’s more interesting. I guess it’s because I’m really not much of a shipper. For me to care at all it’s got to have something to make it interesting; I’ll always prefer “AJ and Mac are like parents to Apple Bloom because they are her parents” over “Twi falls in love with Generic Love Interest-y Person the instant they meet because the script says so.”

As for Lyrabon, that’s one I love for the representation. Here in a Saturday morning cartoon, the makers were actually playing up the lesbian-ness, even if it started with no more than fans shipping them ‘cause they stood next to each other a couple of times. They’re not technically sexless rock-people, they’re not “revealed” in a tweet or blog post after the finale to be in a relationship after the show that had no sign of it anywhere is safely over, it was an actual same-sex pairing, actually in the show! (Then Curly Winds and Wiz Kid start holding hands, and going on double dates with them, to boot.) That is awesome.

@Dex Stewart  
Ben and Gwen, our two leads, cousins with just the right balance of bickering and bonding for maximum cuteness, and, in the minds of fans, waaaay too many moments like the one above to be coincidence. Apparently they were intended to not be related and some of their originally-intended interaction slipped into the early episodes. Except, that’d just affect the early episodes! If you’ve been doing it since 2005, you know what you’re doing. :p
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Meanlucario  
not you meanlucario. I forgot to delete the you. There more than one lucario which bring me to my next point- With Pokemon in game are like the player character- Blank slates, which allows people to create multiple ship possibility.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I love how Amy in Sonic X is kind of like Sonic’s mom in a way. Shes overprotective of him, gives him gifts to protect him from the sea and even scolds him for acting immature or even dishing out corporal punishment on him with her hammer.😂

And my headcanon is he finds all that kind of hot. Even the hammer part. If they got hypothetically married I already know would wear the pants in the relationship. Not Sonic
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide