Non MLP Shipping Thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario  
OH BOY

Okay, so do you remember this scene where Arthur breaks the heart of a lovestruck squirrel who had risked her life to save him?

Well, the internet has theorized that the fall of Camelot would never have happened if Merlin had turned the squirrel into a human. Because the squirrel would be a faithful wife, which means that Guinevere would be single and could pork Lancelot without causing the rift between Lancelot and Arthur. And Mordred never would have been born, because young Arthur would not have been seduced by his half-sister Morgan Le Fay, as he would already have a committed relationship.

So basically… meet Hazel.  
full
Painfulldarksoul
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@TheHappySpaceman  
… I never considered this ship, or this idea befor, but this is fantastic and absolutely something the Shipping Chart would approve of! As the high priest of Shipping, may this ship be blessed by it’s eldritch existance! Shipping fgh’tang~!
Painfulldarksoul
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Meanlucario  
… When you answer someone, do it so that it makes sense in relation to their comment. Likely never what? Where in my comment do I ask anything, not to speak of a specific timeframe that would work with ‘Likely never.’ as answer.
Painfulldarksoul

@Shepherd  
Still doesn’t really work with my comment and doesn’t work with the image, since the dancing scene ALREADY happened. As in, existed in the past. As in, it was in the series. As in, it’s already a thing.  
The existence of the scene in the past, can’t be removed. Only retconned and that doesn’t change it’s existence.
Painfulldarksoul

@Painfulldarksoul
I was trying to say that scene likely never happened (at least the way you imagined it happening).

The scene had them literally embarrassed at the end, when their grandfather walked in on them. Just without the blushing, but more paniked paling and pushing. You can find it on youtube.  
@Shepherd  
Fine, I won’t post Bwen on here anymore.

Why not? Not like anyone can stop you. Besides, more shipping is always better. So spoke I, one of the high priests of the Chipping Chart cult! … I see! You’re a fan of the TsundereXdenseprotagonist ships!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide