Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

"Neckbeards vs Legbeards": Or, Social Justice Extremism

Niggoslav_Krawczyk
Duck - Niggoslav_Kwaczyk
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Drinky_Butt
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

#Trump-2025
@Itsthinking I have an odd headcanon about Trenderhoof that ties into their heeeelarious forced diversity bullcrap. See, for the loooooongest time Fleur is the only non-alicorn pony we’ve seen who was that tall, roit? Even the three biggest males were merely even with her. Cut forwards a couple seasons and we get Saddle Arabians who share her basic dimensions, but are moderately different in design. Now a season after that, we get Trenderhoof, who has the snout of a ‘plebian ponyvillian’ but the body dimensions of Fleur. Taking all evidence into account, Fleur and Trenderhoof are partially descent from the Saddle Arabian stock. So I imagine Trenderhoof as being one of those arabian or indian kids who overcompensates for their foreign-ness by ‘acting white’ and trying to ‘fit in’ with a society markedly different than his own by accidentally fulfilling stereotype after stereotype. You know what ones I mean, the token foreign kid in those sex comedy films with the ‘outsourced tech support’ way of speaking that mangles idioms while still speaking perfectly grammatical english?  
Yeah, that, that right there. That’s Trenderhoof. He’s like Kal Penn or Ravi Patel.

@Frostwolf123 While they aren’t objectively bad or untalented they can and have been unbiasedly proven to do bad things to pander to their base, like stealing riffs and lyrics from what they presume to be older forgotten bands as well as cover designs. They’re basically the Eragon of rock music.

@SeraphimDawn Yeah, seems like DWM exhausted bronies, so they looked the other way while many other blogs, some not even straight up pr0n, just suggestive, got mangled in the aftermath when the DWMers got all huffy and revitalised because of their ‘victory.’ Just because you ignore your enemy does not mean they cease to plot your destruction and the eradication of your fellows. We’re really starting to ramp up into a Total War scenario, especially as tumblrinas lose their supporters and desperately grasp for any followers, kind of like how Fox News caters almost exclusively to tea partiers these days instead of even trying to live up to their tagline. The ‘war’ is going to burn hotter until it just plain flares out and dies without warning with cuteosphere almost certainly being the one to shut off the lights on the way out.

@Itsthinking I wonder if there’s a way to sic PewdiePie on her. If she’s this fucked up about bronies I bet she’s got a few juicy ‘sexism in gayming’ rants somewhere or other that could be used to mobilise.

@professor_of_hoers Ya apparently missed her unholy sacrifice at th’altar of Kalaniʻōpuʻu a month ago.  
@Frogster Pixelkitties/viperpone shipping when? :o
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Linkara is being very reasonable here and this thread is making me cringe because I’m having to contemplate this sort of mentality.
They are doing everything possible to make the event as safe and comfortable for everyone as possible. What argument is there to make with that? It’s like saying back when I worked at an office that they must have been super racist and sexual predators because we all started out by taking a course on how to be respectful to one another and respect boundaries.
When you are actively discouraging a group of people for trying to do something that helps others you are being… pardon my french… a silly goose.
JO, if somehow you read this, grow up. Please. It’s ok if you hate bronies. I personally hate beets. I’m sure they’re a fine root or vegetable or whatever but I just can’t stand them. However, if others like beets that’s fine with me. I think the 90s cartoon Doug went a bit overboard with them but that’s just one instance.
Seriously though. Please, grow up.

Some people would rather sweep everything under the rug and not have to think about it.

Like this one news story I read a little while ago where a supervisor was fired for allowing her Muslim employees to leave work for a few minutes every day to do their daily prayers. She was fired because “she brought attention to the fact that some of her employees are Muslim, and those employees felt uncomfortable for being spotlighted like that.”

These badges are a way for autistic people to say “I am autistic.” and some people (like JO and others, apparently) hate that, because they can’t simply convince themselves that “it’s all in their head” or “they’re just anti-social freaks” now.
Turkeynomster

@Zennistrad  
The Sjw threat, for the most part, is blown way out of proportion, that much is true.

The only true reason I still stand against some of it, is the fact that I am seeing an increase in bigotry, not just against whites, straights, middle class and what not, but against minorities as well. I can’t say the anti-feminist stance to be much better, but knowing that the increased sentiment against feminism is a direct response to the advocacy by feminists, is reason enough to notice how this campaigning is not working as intended.

Ultimately, I only want the discussion of ‘privilege’ to mellow out, because it is horribly presumptuous and an oversimplification of an already simplified concept meant for sociologists to handle human hierarchies in a comprehensible language. When people are using accusations of privilege as a leverage of power, it makes a self defeating point on how the lack of privilege is in fact a privilege on its own, which just enforces the status quo. It doesn’t help, that some of feminists tenets of ‘male privilege’ are possibly quite horribly mistaken, which makes many to treat feminist campaigns as propaganda, creating a reaction of defiance.

Buzzwords are a terrible way to inform and educate people, because sooner or later, the buzzwords will be used more leniently and lose all meaning the more they are used. Concepts like “rape culture” (a culture that presumes those who are raped are partly to blame or that violent rape is the only form of rape) gets twisted from its original intent to mean “men rape, because their culture told them so”.

Not sure why I felt compelled to write this post. Maybe it is because when conservatives are more accepting of the differences in people and make more sense than their opposition, should be something that makes people think, if a line has been crossed somewhere along the way.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Niggoslav_Krawczyk  
Being in multiple fandoms and having multiple passions. I hate having to fight former comrades or people who share the same interests as I do, all because they hold views that conflict with mine’s. The initial, I don’t want to fight them, but I must in order to stand up for my beliefs and present comrades. This was the type of feeling we probably got when we found out that some of our prominent artists and fan members have jumped onto the DWM bandwagon. I mean, “Can’t we all just get along?”
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

will return
If y’all need a laugh, a chuckle, a chortle, or a giggle, check out this fella who’s doing what the SJWs are doing what with the mouthpieces and all, but at the opposite end of the spectrum and editing their art to do it.

Say whatever you want about stealing art and being wrong or whatever, but there are lulz to be had. (He does point out a very true fact that while he uses their stuff without permission, they used Hasbro’s stuff without permission, which is in essence the exact same thing)
Takashi.0
Since the Beginning  -

Salt Miner.
Which one of the anonymous uploaders here was the one who decided to go look up info on the awful shit she’d said a while back? I think it might be time to dig that out again.

I agree completely.

And I for one will miss this thread if for no other reason than it gives me something to do and a way I can channel my infinite hatred for idiots without Lampman on my back.
Takashi.0
Since the Beginning  -

Salt Miner.
@Itsthinking  
Good.

The upside to tumblr’s non-existent moderation is that you can yell at these idiots as much as you want and nobody can do shit to you if you don’t have a way for them to doxx you.

You should still watch what you say of course, but man do I love not having Damocles hanging his bansword over my head because of anti-twilicornites and other /mlp/ losers still throwing tantrums.

Also, is this the JO post anon was looking for?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Takashi.0  
People who can’t seem to accept the fact that different people like different things and could not understand the existence of different opinions, are the reasons why totalitarian personality cults exist. Seriously, these people don’t deserve to live in the western world.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Itsthinking
We all do that though. We all kind of stick up for what we believe in. Doesn’t mean we have to do it by giving attention to the hateful. Sure, there are times you just have to face it. You’re not wrong there. Sometimes someone really throws you under a bus and you have to crawl out. I get it.
Seems to, and forgive how forward this sounds, that you’ve become quite jaded. Why do we love this show. Why do we love this fandom? Why do we love these characters, pictures, art and stories? It’s not (for me anyway) because of some ego thing. Some need to defend myself. It’s because it’s good and it makes us feel good. We love it because it’s fun and light and meaningful and brings us all together.
So, if you’re spending so much mental energy worrying about people that don’t like that how much are you dedicating towards actually enjoying it yourself. What’s your ratio? Cause if it’s anything less than 99-1 you’re cheating yourself.
You’re a smart guy. You’re a good guy. Most people here are good people that love a show. Don’t hurt yourself. Don’t cheat yourself. DOn’t let dour kids behind a computer screen on some website kill your buzz. Fuck em’. You go look at ponies. Pretty, fun, inspiring, lovable, memorable, ponies.
This fandom is about what we love man… not the things we hate. Drown those suckers out with a Pinkie Pie song and go back and smile at some god damned equines!

I think we’re just all afraid of that one quote coming true: “If the lie is big enough, and you keep telling it, people will start to believe it.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: The whole thread. Every single post.