My Ideal Sequel Series to Friendship Is Magic

ClrwtrMK2

As much as I legitimately enjoy Pony Life (Come at me), I honestly think that after viewing the MLP FIM series finale two years ago…There needs to be a sequel to Friendship Is Magic. I will call it “Friendship Continues” & it should star Luster Dawn as the protagonist with five other ponies of the new mane six. As you all know, Luster Dawn is the successor to Twilight Sparkle (Who is not only her teacher, but also the new ruler of Equestria after Celestia & Luna have both retired). I now need successors to Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity & Fluttershy. Another kid dragon will be at Luster’s side as well. If it were up to me, I’d put it on Discovery Plus (A streaming Service owned by Discovery, Inc.) as opposed to Netflix or Hulu. However, I intend to put a whole lot more thought & effort into Friendship Continues…Unlike my other two projects (Don’t ask what those are). What episode ideas for Friendship Continues would you pen down? Please note that I’m looking for deep & philosophical plotlines that fit G4.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide