My avatars

General Discussion » My avatars Search Posts

Poll results: Should I retire my music avatars?

No
50.00% 4 votes
I don't care
50.00% 4 votes
Yes
0.00% 0 votes

Poll ended with 8 votes.

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
For those of you who know me or at least are aware of me, I change my avatars pretty frequently to whatever one hit wonder song I can think of. Lately, I’ve been planning on retiring these avatars after about two years of having them. I still don’t know if I’d like to and I want some input. Should I retire these avatars?

If yes, then the change will take effect after the poll ends and I’ll go back to using StarTrix.  
If no, then I can stay having them for a few months until I can actually retire them if you all like these avatars so much.  
If you don’t care, then I guess you can just ignore this poll and go on with your day/night.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
On a scale of 1 to 10 you should do what you want. If you like featuring fascinating artists and their intriguing music, then by all means keep doing that.

But you can also change your avatar periodically to something fun and interesting.

Will people freak the F out and DOX you because you changed your avatar? Sure - some will. But do you want to live your life based on their opinions? Or what you love?

Do what you want. Practice what you love.

Personally, I’ve found some interesting music based on your avatars, and even put a few of them on the radio station, so I love that you are doing this.

But I want you to not feel constrained by what you’ve done in the past, do what is good for you!

Above all, have fun. Because if you’re not having fun, it’s just not any fun.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music Connoisseur
@Ciaran  
I mean, it’s not really that serious, I was just feeling undecided and wanted to know what others thought.

The gist of it is that I’ve been using these one hit wonder avatars for so long and lately I’ve been starting to run out of them. I’d like to go back to my StarTrix avatars to go back to my roots but I’m also liking these music ones and there are still some left that I haven’t used. I just don’t know which one to use and thus, this poll for what others think.

But I’m glad to hear that you’ve been enjoying them, kinda been my goal all this time, for someone to at least acknowledge or say something about them.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Myoozik  
Ah, sorry, I didn’t want to … uhm … call attention to them, I guess?

But StarTrix is cool too, as is anything, really. It’s spring where I live, and throwing open the doors and windows and putting on an entirely different set of clothes just seems the right thing to do.

If I learn a new song from one of your avatars I’ll say something in the future :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread has served its purpose and is now becoming a home for advertising spam