Music thread

Count Oxymagomedov Sear
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Megadeth : THE GOVERNMENT IS BAD 15 minute guitar solo
Metallica : SOCIAL SECURITY THERAPY IS BAD 15 minute chinese toy solo
Slayer : RELIGION IS BAD 15 minute scream
Rammstein : SEX TABOO IS BAD 15 minute factory sounds
System of a Down : SOCIETY IS BAD 15 minute solo on coke
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Question: Do you think a solo Dark Matter set could still be compelling even without a band? In this setup, I’d have my two keyboards, a guitar, a bass for one or two songs, and I’d trigger backing instrumentals with a looper and my synthesizer.
I’m just asking because I don’t think a lot of solo rock artists do stuff like this, as most of them have full bands.
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
So Mark aka Spectrum Pulse is getting attacked on social media by Kanye West fans over him not reviewing his new album i don’t blame him i refuse to listen to it too i have other albums to enjoy than him.
Dashie41 YT

Negan Guy
I thought the Super Bowl halftime was the worst that’s why Nickelodeon and Paramount made it better than Usher’s show it was crazy with random characters like Sonic Tails and Kunx TMNT Spongebob and crew and then Plankton showed up threw stuff at the crowd including Taymid Swift
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Saw the Halftime, not bad. Not the greatest Halftime performance and not the worst, just alright. Missed oppprtunity to have him perform his current big hit Good Good to hype up his newest album about to get released shortly.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
On this day 54 years ago, heavy metal band Black Sabbath released their self titled debut album. Often credited for popularizing heavy metal, the record would reach number 8 on the UK singles chart and number 23 on the US Billboard Hot 200 and launch the band into further success, pioneering future bands.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide