Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
On this day 36 years ago, metal band Death releases their debut album “Scream Bloody Gore”. Widely considered the first ever death metal record, the album is considered a classic within the metal genre and helped kickstart the death metal subgenre.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I think I realised the main reason why I don’t like Hyperpop while loving noise rock
I don’t like overproduction
Pop is filled with overproduction, even though I like a lot of pop albums, many of them are what I consider to be overproduced(Plastic Hearts is a banger but holy hell is it overproduced)
Hyperpop takes overproduction and cranks it up to a million
Also I like guitar strings and drums :p
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Commune
Plastic Hearts is a good album and I think the overproduction works in its favor. Compare it to her next album Endless Summer Vacation where it sounds like they barely produced it at all.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Being a Pink Floyd fan in 2023 means being torn between “Can people on Twitter learn media literacy and nuance for once?” and “Can Roger Waters learn to read the room for once?”
Both of which are impossible and will never happen.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Dua Lipa is back baby! One of the best modern pop divas returned with a soundtrack song which I liked despite it being derivative of her previous works. Hope this will mean more new music and a new album from her
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Poilce in Germany are investing on Roger Waters’s who dressed in a WW2 Nazi officer holding a gun man talk about being hated Waters.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Roger Waters is definitely a genius, but he seriously needs to learn when to read the room and learn when to keep his mouth shut about issues he can’t speak on with any sense of subtlety. (This has always been an issue with him, TBF.)
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
On this day 47 years ago, Gregg Allman, frontman of the southern rock band The Allman Brothers Band, testified against his personal road manager Scooter Herring for drug trafficking. Herring would be sentenced to 75 years in prison and the band would be put on hiatus as a result. Shortly afterwards, Gregg would enter into a publicized and disastrous relationship with singer Cher, who as a duo would produce one of the most infamous albums ever, “Two The Hard Way”
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Mr.Myoozik
Yup. Thankfully, the Allmans would eventually reunite, and while it would take them a while to get back to speed, they did put out some of their best songs after their reunion, including “Soulshine.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide