Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I never expected that the same guy who would give us My Woman would make an entire track that’s nothing but a robot voice reading a Communist essay about hip hop, and make it 13 minutes long. Whenever I’ll get to White Town on my one hit wonder listens, I WILL get to this “song” cause based off of the snippet I heard, what the fuck did I hear?
Posted Report
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
On one hand I don’t support nepotism and connections in the business industry to get you what you want
On the other hand I could get free concert tickets
The bad wolf inside me won
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Okay, between Kilroy Was Here by Styx, Cyberpunk by Billy Idol, “Calling Occupants (Of Interplanetary Craft)” by Carpenters, and Mission Earth by Edgar Winter, why do conceptual sci-fi pieces seem to be a kiss of death for musicians?
You’d think it wouldn’t be, due to the existence of stuff like “‘39,” “Rocketman,” and half of David Bowie’s 1969-1973 catalog, but we keep hearing about these sci-fi themed albums or songs from artists that turn into huge flops and even career killers for artists.
I’m genuinely curious about this as a huge fan of both sci-fi and music.
Posted Report
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
The #1 Christmas song guaranteed to make me shed a few manly tears would definitely be Good King Wenceslas - especially choral versions of it with a nice pipe organ in the mix.
It’s a perfect tale of goodwill toward men, and I feel people should really listen to it’s lyrics, as it may indeed propel you to want to show an act of kindness yourself, no matter if you consider yourseld religious or not (the latter in my case).
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I wrote a part of a song I might one day finish. Here it is.
Writing this here apology, it’s taking up all my power.
I don’t know where my friends are at. I’m getting higher than the Willis Tower.
I need to churn this letter out, I’m in a mix of ball and speed. I probably won’t survive tonight, so please listen to my apology.
Growing up, I’d been a victim of mental abuse. Mom and dad both told me I was of no use.
Growing up, I’d been a victim of mental abuse. Still, you and I both know that is no excuse.
I know that in your heart, you probably won’t forgive. So if I do die…
I was an awful person. I treated you like you were crap. I’m tired of excusing for all my awful abusing. Deep down, I am a love sap.
I am tired of being so toxic. It’s not a good look for me. If abuse breeds abuse, then we’re a pair of deuce. Hatred for all to see.
This here is my apology.
Posted Report
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Mr.Myoozik
Yeah a lot of songs are overplayed, especially that Mariah Carey song. While I’m at it I might as well say that a lot of the bands I’ve talked about being overrated, I used to like them a lot more and maybe I’m just tired of hearing them all the time and the amount of praise they get all the fucking time. No band deserves as much praise as The Beatles gets, not even The Beatles themselves, and I feel like the exclusive club of popular rock bands and artists just distracts everyone from listening to anything else besides radio hits or whatever. We get it. Everyone likes Nirvana. Why not talk about Alice in Chains for once? Or why not talk about any thrash metal band outside of the Big four instead of Metallica for once? And a lot of “greatest” musicians and bands weren’t as good or as influential as I had initially thought. I mean, Eddie Van Halen and Jimi Hendrix are great guitarists, but they aren’t so much better than everyone else to where they’re on a level of their own (and Eddie Van Halen didn’t even invent two-hand tapping). A lot of bands deserve the praise they get, but this shouldn’t come at the expense of other bands that are just as good and talented if not better and more talented.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I went ahead and finished the song. Here it is.
Writing this acknowledgement, it’s taking up all my power.
I don’t know where my friends are at. I’m getting higher than the Willis Tower.
I need to churn this letter out, I’m in a mix of ball and speed.
I probably won’t survive tonight, so please listen to my apology.
Growing up, I’d been a victim of mental abuse. Mom and dad both told me I was of no use.
Growing up, I’d been a victim of mental abuse. Still, you and I both know that is no excuse.
I was an awful person. I treated you like you were crap. I’m tired of excusing for all my awful abusing. Deep down, I am a love sap.
I am tired of being so toxic. It’s not a good look for me. If abuse breeds abuse, then we’re a pair of deuce. Hatred for all to see.
This here is my apology.
I still regret the night that I made out with the other girl.
Took her to my apartment and fucked her on the bathroom floor.
You walked in on me horrified, not sure of what you had done seen.
This is all because I made the ruling to give you a spare key.
This here is my apology.
I’m not writing to you, dearest, to justify my deeds.
It’s not because I got caught.
All I’m asking is forgiveness because I care about your needs.
Don’t wanna make it all for naught.
The hurting, the pain. It won’t be the same.
The cheating, the lies. I was far from wise.
I will go to a therapist to work on my problems.
My actions have done cause me to reach rock bottom.
I am tired of the bullshit that I put you through for years.
It isn’t fair for you, so let me make it clear.
Having a crappy childhood is no excuse.
I’m just asking for a new start, so let my heart effuse.
This here is my apology.
This here is my apology.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

If I say I hate Jose Mari Chan, then it’s gonna be on the same level as Mariah Carey.
He is our version of her here in the Philippines and all his Christmas hits usually kicks in in every single September 1st.
Posted Report
Starless
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Dashie41 YT
Yeah it’s just okay and not one of my favorites but I’ve grown to hate it since they play it all the fucking time and it’s even in my head all the time and I can’t get it out. That’s how overplayed it is. No song deserves to be played that much.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
If I were to pick a place to show I’ve come
I would probably pick a planet that’s like Kardashian’s bum
Don’t need a light switch, I am always on
Hey it may not have valleys but it is silicon
I try to seduce, as I deduce there’s more play
I use The Wrath of Khan as my sexual foreplay
My weapon is drawn, so you better not ask
In the bed, I’m a freak, better leave on the Nimoy mask
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

At one point last year, BMTH’s Can You Feel My Heart saw popularity again mainly due to people on TikTok unofficially making this song as the official theme song of the Gigachad meme. Because of that silly meme, It ultimately peaked at #1 on Billboard’s Hard Rock Streaming Songs.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide