Music thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Things I’ve always wanted to say about the music thread. You people discuss this and that here…. But you know what? I had my pleasure to talk to one of the best groupies ever regarding the German Metal and Rock scene. And you know what? She is adorable! Kleveres Mädchen. Half-day model. Half-day photography. Just one in the background. But boy! Woohoo! This woman has style!
F**k all this musical jadda jadda. But the people in the background keep it alive. And you should love and respect them for that. And no. I did NOT have anything with this lady. Shame on you for thinking that right now! ;-)
All I want to say is: I admire what is happening in the background. And without the aesthetic background like certain people. Music and sex are inextricably linked. So, change my mind. ;-)
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Congratulations to Sam Smith and Kim Petras for their first ever number one hits with Unholy. It’s also the first number one song by a non-binary (Sam) and transgender (Kim) artist, so this is a great stride in the LGBT community. With that said, the song itself does get some hate for its quality, but I think the song overall is eh. Not terrible but it could’ve been way better.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I like that song, it’s a fun and upbeat banger.
Posted Report
SNESChalmers
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

What have I become...
@Mr.Myoozik
yeah, it might have been named after that, can’t find anything concrete as to if that is the case or not though.
Funny enough, the Killers aren’t in this year’s (or next year’s) lineup, and the band is based out of Las Vegas too.
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I heard a song today that I kind of liked—I don’t know what it was called, but it had a tune that was like a mix of “Last Christmas” by Wham! and “Instant Crush” by Daft Punk. Anyone know what song that is?
Posted Report
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I wanted to pay some lip service to “The Bunny Hip Hop” from “Tell Your Tale”, because it does something kind of interesting.
The first bar has a simple, pop-friendly major chord. Then the second bar adds a ♯4, giving it a bit of Lydian flavour. Third bar is the minor two chord, and the fourth bar uses a ♭7 for some Mixolydian.
So it’s this silly little meme song that contains a surprising amount of modality.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Well congrats Kanye, thanks to your antisemitic remarks, your whole empire is crashing down, hope you’re happy.
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Dashie41 YT
That’s sad to hear. It’s like the end of an era. :(
Guess I’m glad I caught them live when I did. And hey, mad props to Mick for continuing as long as he did despite his spinal condition.
Who’s John 5?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide