Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Okay, I was not expecting a new TrainWreckords and I was also not expecting it to be by Crosby, Stills & Nash. It hurts watching them be the subject of an episode since I do love this group and their music but judging by the snippets Todd played in his review, yeah I can see why he made an episode on them.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Myoozik
They great songs and had great harmonies, but had a history of not getting along with each other as a unit. I mean, you could say the same about other bands, but the one thing really keeping them from getting back together is that most of the members (including Neil Young if you count CSNY) don’t like David Crosby. There are other reasons, but ol’ Croz is a major one unfortunately. It’s a shame, because I like some of the band members’ solo stuff (and their output from their other bands as well).
I haven’t heard of TrainWreckords, but the name of that channel is pretty apt for the band’s aforementioned chemistry
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Mellow Rhythm
It’s not a channel, it’s a segment on a channel. It’s by the music reviewer ToddInTheShadows where in it, he talks about albums that killed the careers of the artist.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
The concert was a hell of a lot of fun! Here’s a mini-review.
Joan Jett & the Blackhearts: We came in partway through her set, but she was great as always. I’d seen her before, opening for Foo Fighters in 2015. She pulled out all her hits and even some new material. All these years later, and she’s still got it!
Poison: Definitely a pleasant surprise! I’m not a big fan of Poison by any means, but they put on a great live show and you can tell they were having a blast on stage. Now I feel I should check out more of their stuff!
Def Leppard: This was the act I was looking forward to the most, and they did not disappoint. I’m more convinced now than ever that Rick Allen is one of the best drummers ever, pounding those beats with one arm. And everyone else was great, too–Phil Collen and Vivian Campbell shredded through the set–plus there was a nice choice of songs. They got a few deep cuts in, like “Excitable” and an acoustic version of “Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad.” Unfortunately, Joe Elliott sadly announced that they had to end two songs early because of a sudden thunderstorm and flash flooding, so we didn’t get “Rock of Ages” or “Photograph.” It was kind of looking like the show would end early, and we wouldn’t get the headlining act, until…
Mötley Crüe: They more than made up for Def Leppard’s shortened set. The setlist had a nice selection, too—stuff from their first five albums, plus some newer cuts, including the title tracks of The Dirt (2019) and Saints of Los Angeles (2008), as well as “Primal Scream” from 1991, my favorite song by them. It was also really good to see that Vince Neil has gotten back in shape and can actually sing decently well again. His weight and singing struggles had been memed on the internet for a while. Although Tommy Lee had to bail after three songs—he handed out beers and ribs to the front row and joked, “For those who don’t know, here are some ribs that AREN’T broken!”—Tommy Clufetos did a good job replacing him on drums, and Lee also rejoined them for “Home Sweet Home.” The backup singers/dancers helped with the aesthetic, and of course Nikki Sixx and Mick Mars were on point in their musicianship.
Overall, it was a great evening/night of fun, four great bands just having a blast, only with a minor weather interruption. Would recommend!
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
Ey wtf… Why are some people saying the new Ozzy Osbourne song sucked? Man is over his 70s and is currently battling illnesses they expect him to do things he used to decades ago? Did he use autotune? Never heard of it. Or, it’s because it isn’t heavy enough? This song may not be that fully great as the olden ones but it still bangs.
You metalheads sometimes suck tbh.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
Well, I guess some people are entitled to their opinions, blah blah blah… but I agree, that was a great song, whether or not you consider the point he is in his life. It’s mature, wise and wordly. At his age, it doesn’t have to be fucking balls to the wall big dumb heavy shit all the time (edit: or at any age, really)! Yeah, some fans could really do themselves a favour and grow up by now.
Starless
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Khauntzat Adramélekhizarovich Searmaev
I haven’t listened to the new Ozzy Osbourne song yet but I agree metalheads can suck sometimes, though like Mellow Rhythm said, people are entitled to their opinions. What about all those metalheads who say bands like Slipknot, Korn, and Avenged Sevenfold aren’t metal? Do you think they suck? Because I agree none of those bands are metal.
I know nobody asked but I’d like to give out my honest opinion on Ozzy Osbourne. He’s the most overrated metal singer of all time. He has zero talent and just happened to be in the right band and got called the “Godfather of heavy metal” for absolutely nothing (should have been Tony Iommi or Ritchie Blackmore). Ronnie James Dio was a much better singer and songwriter. Holy Diver and Rainbow in the Dark are much better songs than Crazy Train and Bark at the Moon.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Not looking forward to next week with the sudden Drake album bomb? Dude, just take a hiatus already cause by this point, you’re just running on autopilot and seeing that your last album was a critical nightmare, you don’t want your subsequent records to be the same. Just put down the mic and take a break from music, Aubrey because you really need it.
Starless
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Yeah the new Ozzy Osbourne song isn’t that great (sounds like a bad electronic rock song and I wouldn’t be surprised if he did use autotune), but he was never good to begin with. Megadeth’s new song, We’ll be Back, is okay, though Dave Mustaine is getting old (isn’t he in his 60s now) and it sounds like he’s ran out of ideas and is getting lazy with the guitar riffs and solos. Understandable since there are only so many possible riffs and solos.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
@Myoozik
Didn’t he just release an album like 9 months ago that was mostly unfavorable? It’s been less than a year, I don’t know how this album is going to be critically, but give it a rest. Just feels like he’s trying as hard as you can to remain relevant. I never really took drake as the house music type of artist. Beyonce yes! Drake…Not so much.
And yes, i have listened to a few of the songs on that album. It’s weird.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Congratulations to Drake for his 8th number one song with “Jimmy Cooks” feat. 21 Savage. Number eight behind One Dance, God’s Plan, Nice For What, In My Feelings, Toosie Slide, What’s Next and Way 2 Sexy. Alright Aubrey, you can take a hiatus from music now, please…
@LeoNero
Points for trying out a different style I guess.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide