Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Now that one of the album cuts in Nirvana’s “Nevermind” is popular thanks to a movie trailer and Tik Tok, I wonder how the Millenials who grew up listening to the band when they together feel about Zoomers discovering this song and using it in their videos.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Skid Row… Hm. Good for them. But to be honest, I was never a fan of that. And the name Skid Row always makes me think of something else. Which, funnily enough, also has something to do with music. Namely the international Amiga cracking group, born in the summer of 1990. Here’s the music to one of their intros.
Just to show you young whelps (and I mean that with a humorous grumpy grandpa voice) that music in the early 90s was not only MTV and billboards. We had music on our computers in addition to our ghetto blasters, radios, and walkmans. Before the introduction of the Pentium. ;-)
Ah, damn. Now I feel old. Thanks music thread! ;-D
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Mellow Rhythm
@Myoozik
Indeed! Erik’s first big break, before he was in Jesus Christ Superstar and before he joined H.E.A.T, came from covering “18 and Life” on Idol in Sweden, so this is the natural conclusion. :)
@DarkObsidian
Fair enough, haha. They’re kind of a glam metal band, on the heavier side of the subgenre granted, but I understand that the genre’s not for everyone.
…Ideally, I’d honestly prefer that Skid Row reunite with their original lead singer, Sebastian Bach, which I actually did a rant about in my Slave to the Grind review, but at this point it’s pretty clear that there’s too much bad blood between them, so Erik is the next best option. Certainly a better choice than their previous lead singer, ZP Theart (formerly of DragonForce)…
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Listening to all of Billy Ray Cyrus’ singles discography, dude is not that bad. For a guy whose biggest hit is a silly song with dumb metaphors, his other stuff ranges from good to alright. I think when the late 90’s came and he shed that cowboy casanova beefcake image was when he became more credible, and he began to take his music seriously like when he turned himself into a Tim McGraw clone when the new millennium arrived. My favorite song from him was a duet he did with R&B/soul legend Dionne Warwick in 2013, I wish that song became a hit instead of whatever Luke Bryan was putting out at the time. Other than that, most of his work is alright if you’re into safe, innocuous country music, like Tim McGraw.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
Has he been drinking alot lately? taking too much drugs or whatsoever? These are those patterns I always see about musicians suddenly dying, they hid the cause of death then some weeks later, they’ll tell what really happened.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Today’s Albums:
Flood by They Might Be Giants
Fear of Music by Talking Heads
Easy Star’s Lonely Hearts Dub Band by Easy Star All Stars
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide