Music thread

♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@TheHappySpaceman
Their self-titled debut (1967), A Salty Dog (1969), and Home (1970). Great places to start. Also perhaps 1968’s Shine On Brightly.
The aforementioned debut album is especially amazing, as it has a lot of great little symphonic and psychedelic pop/rock tracks. The US version of it also features “Whiter Shade…”, so that might be good to start with in particular
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Just saw Classic Albums Live do Led Zeppelin.
They’re people who replicate the sound of classic bands. The first act was Led Zeppelin I, then after the intermission, they did Going to California, Whole Lotta Love, Heartbreaker, Living Loving Maid, Moby Dick, Stairway to Heaven, Ramble On, then Kashmir for the encore.
The lead singer sounded remarkably similar to Robert Plant.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@DerpyFast
That’s cool!
I saw an Australian Pink Floyd tribute show around 9-10 years ago at the college I used to attend.
They were literally “The Australian Pink Floyd”, and I got a souvenir shirt that depicted the prism from Floyd’s DSoTM album, but in the shape of the aforementioned continent. They were faithful to the original live performances and studio performances, pretty much to a tee. It’s great to try yourself to skilled tribute acts every now and then.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Got back from my concert and I loved it. Since it was called the “Hotel California 2022 Tour”, they played the entirety of that album first backed up by an orchestra and then after that, a medley of all their other hits from before and after. Don Henley got to perform his solo 80’s hit The Boys Of Summer, Joe Walsh got to play three of his solo hits and he also played Funk #49 from his old group James Gang. All in all, about 28 songs in the span of three hours and I enjoyed it
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Whenever I hear people saying Avenged Sevenfold copied Metallica’s riffs on HTTK, I get so fucking pissed off. Because why weren’t you upset when Metallica copied Diamond Head’s riffs from their debut album? It’s called fucking inspiration, dumbass.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide