Music thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

The next shit MGK would do is announce a new pop album then start beef with Katy Perry or Taylor Swift, then a country album and talk shit against Bob Dylan. 👀
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Mellow Rhythm  
It’s so good! It has the same energy as an Appetite cut. This is so much better than their previous single, “ABSUЯD,” although AFAIK that was a reworked track from the Chinese Democracy tracks anyway.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Please don’t tell me that Guns N’ Roses are planning on joining the bandwagon of new albums by alot of my favorite bands for this year…

2021 looks hot af for the new rock and metal albums, holy fucking shit. :D
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Mildgyth  
“Come with Me” was also the lead single from Godzilla (1998), which boggles my mind… If you wanted to have a big soundtrack song that samples a classic rock song from the ‘70s, why not sample “Godzilla” by Blue Öyster Cult? That seems way more fitting. Why “Kashmir”?

Although it’s cool that they actually brought Jimmy Page to redo his guitar part.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

On the more uplifting news, Matt Heafy called “Squirt Gun Smelly” a 31 year old cosplaying as a 16 year old pop-punk kid. LOL!

This guy is definitely gonna switch to country music after this. 🤡
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Think it’s real annoying that so many critics and rock fans lamented for years that rock no longer has a presence in the Billboard Hot 100… now we’re finally getting a ton of new rock songs and artists, and many of those same people are still bitching and attacking them. Like WTF do they want?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide